Feeling sick after last nights drinks.

Associate
Well i dont really drink, and I dont know the first thing about alchaol, but last night I got really tipsy.

I could remember it all, but I was being stupid, also I couldnt walk straight. But I could like be straight with someone.

Thats until I got home and it got wierd, I was dizzy and stuff. I ate some cake(random) was on the phone to someone n then I threw up.

Went to bed n now I feel sick, like theres some burnin in my throat and I feel like I might puke.

I dont drink so I dont know if this is normal. I had 10 shots which where a blue and red thing, teliqua and a sambuka?(is that a lot btw?) I duno if I should see the doctor, but I dont feel too good. I bet you lot will laugh at me now lol.

Man of Honour
The blue and red stuff is probably Aftershock or some cheap derivative like Fire and Ice.

Hangovers are normal for most people it seems and that sounds like what you are experiencing. If you can hold it together well enough to eat then I'd suggest simple things to eat like a packet of crisps for the salt, something sweet like a chocolate bar for the sugar and try and keep yourself hydrated as the dehydration is the main reason for the headache. :)

Soldato
212 said:
I thought hangovers have headaches? I just have a stomach ache lol.

Yeah it was aftershock.

Is 10shots a lot?

yes :p

I never ever get headaches, just feels like a hairy Yak died in your mouth, your poo is something disgusting, with just a tint of nausea

Associate
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

212 said:

Yeah it was aftershock.

Is 10shots a lot?

Popular misconception sonny. I have a sore stomach for 3 days after drinking and depression. A great hangover cure is to lick your shoes you wore the night before.

Man of Honour
212 said:

The most common effect seems to be a headache but hangovers affect people in different ways, I don't normally suffer from hangovers at all but when I do it is usually a headache and a lack of appetite for most of the day. What is usual for me the morning after (like today) is a feeling of my head being a bit 'cloudy' as I can't think of a better description for it, just this feeling that I'm not at the top of my game. :)

212 said:
Yeah it was aftershock.

Is 10shots a lot?

10 shots of Aftershock is a decent amount if you aren't used to drinking and it isn't nice stuff generally. Don't bother getting into comparing how much you can drink with others though, peoples tolerance levels vary wildly and it seems mostly inherited so being able to drink a lot isn't anything much to be proud of, it just means you aren't a cheap date. ;)

Man of Honour
Get some greasy food down you, the reason your stomach feels sore is the acidity level is very high (caused by the alcohol), so get some greasy food down you to combat it.

Salt to replace what your body ****** down the toilet,

Sugar as alcohol reduces your blood sugar levels the day after consumption.

And last
water to replace the dehydration of ******* so much.

Back
Top Bottom