Anti-rape Device to Hit the Market

Soldato
Whilst I can see the idea of the device is fairly solid, the implementation has me worried - I mean the woman would have to be *expecting* to get raped to put one in, and then surely there are other ways of dealing with the problem. Like stay in a group, don't go in dark alleys alone, etc.

:confused:

Man of Honour
Stupid stupid invention,

A women is not going to insert one of those every time they go out, also most rapes are from people they now and trust, so they wouldn't be wearing it. The pain caused to the attacker who is holding the girl at knife point is likely to cause some unpredictable movements and slice the girl.

I don't think it would give a girl much time to escape most attackers would simply lash out then deal with the pain.

Associate
I'm not joking guys - I actually invented this years ago! Can't believe it's actually been made for real.

Although my version had the additional benefit of injecting some chemical that would cause paralysis, allowing the victim to escape.

Associate
OP
jamiemoles said:
Whilst I can see the idea of the device is fairly solid, the implementation has me worried - I mean the woman would have to be *expecting* to get raped to put one in, and then surely there are other ways of dealing with the problem. Like stay in a group, don't go in dark alleys alone, etc.

:confused:

Doesn't matter - those common sense rules don't apply in South Africa. The offenders will happily hold you ransom whilst they go to town on your gf/wife and you'll be at gunpoint. It happened in New Orleans after Katrina.

Soldato
The point about the attacker checking is a good one, and negates the inventions use completely. What attacker isn't going to check, especially now that this invention has recieved such wide recognition.

The more I think about it, the more ridiculous the idea becomes.

Suspended
Anything that helps women fight back against rape the better.

although it may haelp prove that person is the rapist, it comes down to the judge/jury in the court case. If she was wearing why then she knew she would be putting herself in harms way doing what ever it was that she was doing. It could be used against her in court.

Not to mention, the counter case of causing bodily harm :D

EDIT: i know over here can buy foam that is sprayed onto the attackers face, it then espands and hardens and dye's the attackers face green. Im sure its illegal now but it would be an effective deterrent!

Caporegime
Erm i can see a lot more victims simply being murdered now especially if they have been stung, I know my first urge is to strike back if i am struck at.

I hope this product is a joke or doesnt make it anywhere near europe, its only going to be used by mental women or ones set on revenge.

Permabanned
Efour2 said:
Erm i can see a lot more victims simply being murdered now especially if they have been stung, I know my first urge is to strike back if i am struck at.

I hope this product is a joke or doesnt make it anywhere near europe, its only going to be used by mental women or ones set on revenge.
I agree.

Soldato
Doesnt actually stop the rape though does it? The man still has to force his penis inside the woman for this contraption to have any effect. The only thing it may stop is diseases being contracted through the rape. The victims will still have the psychological effects of the forced penetration.

Suspended
Efour2 said:

Sounds like your worried mate? :p

Burned_Alive said:
Doesnt actually stop the rape though does it? The man still has to force his penis inside the woman for this contraption to have any effect. The only thing it may stop is diseases being contracted through the rape. The victims will still have the psychological effects of the forced penetration.

no but one of the after effects is a feeling of helplessness (sp?). At least this way the woman can have some if not all of that taken away from her as she did get her own back on the attacker.

Permabanned
MNuTz said:
no but one of the after effects is a feeling of helplessness (sp?). At least this way the woman can have some if not all of that taken away from her as she did get her own back on the attacker.
If the attacker/s don't kill her in revenge :rolleyes:

Soldato
Errol said:
Is there an anti male rape device available?

200pxcorkstopperun1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom