Spare a second to help a fellow OcUK member please

Permabanned
Shackley said:
Do you buy the Big Issue?

Is it the best thing you've ever read?

I don't buy it as I don't need it. If something looks interesting on it I may buy it. Save the environment and all that.

Voting for this band doesn't cost me anything so that suits me.

Man of Honour
Voted again (at uni with girlfriends laptop this time).

You've got 19%, 3% more than anyone else, surely that's enough :p :p

:EDIT: Just had a read up the thread and noticed you were on 22% before, makes sense now!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Zefan said:
Voted again (at uni with girlfriends laptop this time).

You've got 19%, 3% more than anyone else, surely that's enough :p :p

:EDIT: Just had a read up the thread and noticed you were on 22% before, makes sense now!

Good luck!

Haha thanks, well, theres only 9hours left and were 4% in front now so I think we've got it :D

Thanks a lot to everyone who helped from the band!

Associate
Voted. You've easily won now. Such is the power of nice forums like OCUK. Btw - didn't like your song to start with but when it finished I was quite enjoying it (normally I'm a radio 4 listener) but I couldn't easily find any other stuff of your's from the site... Where can I hear more?

Edit:

On an unrelated topic:

pitcl said:
That's a lie.

Quoted for truth

Associate
OP
Chris Beard said:
didn't like your song to start with but when it finished I was quite enjoying it (normally I'm a radio 4 listener) but I couldn't easily find any other stuff of your's from the site... Where can I hear more?

Thank you. We're going to be recording some more tracks soon, I'll post on here when we do :)

Soldato
the underlying music sounds nice to me, however the uh "vocals" need some refinement, shouting is fine but if you threw in some more "normal" lyrical singing into there it might sounds better, pulling more of your killswitch and crazyfists inspiration for example

sounds better towards the end...dunno if your vocalist was losing his voice or summin :p and i dunno if it was just me but early on the vocal and music timing just didnt seem...right

Associate
OP
Admittedly this is quite an old demo now and it was pretty rushed just to get something up there on the myspace. The actual song is very old also, and we've done some really really good stuff more recently were just trying to find time to get into the studio with exams and everything coming up.

I actually wrote some more normal singing (by the way, its 'screaming' not 'shouting' :) ) into some of the more recent songs and even our drummer who's into grindcore (very heavy, very fast music with constant screaming) said it sounded really good :) I'll re-bump this when we actually go and get more recorded.

Back
Top Bottom