Show Us Your XBox 360 Setup!

Associate
steveo said:
104604fbfc007e1.jpg

:p mine

What size tv is that?
And as you have got the pc through it i guess the 360 is via component... any good?

Soldato
Lateralus68 said:
What size tv is that?
And as you have got the pc through it i guess the 360 is via component... any good?

its a 32in samsung m8 its great for playing dod s on it lol, yea the 360 is via component i tryed it with the vga cable and see and difference so went with component

Associate
sunlitsix said:
the picture quality looks excellent on that TV
icon14.gif

how much did that cost?

$2,100 (Im in the US / California) After trying a few LCD's and a DLP I ended up going with this CRT, It has a definite advantage in picture quality over any other technology Ive tried especially when it comes to 480i / 480p material (no scaling involved) It was Sony's best CRT HDTV model but unfortunately they stopped making high end CRTs last year.

more info & specs on this model: Link

Soldato
mathesar said:
$2,100 (Im in the US / California) After trying a few LCD's and a DLP I ended up going with this CRT, It has a definite advantage in picture quality over any other technology Ive tried especially when it comes to 480i / 480p material (no scaling involved) It was Sony's best CRT HDTV model but unfortunately they stopped making high end CRTs last year.

more info & specs on this model: Link

I want that TV :(

Are there any other alternatives about at the moment?

Ideally ones that are sold in the UK. :D

Soldato
peterattheboro said:
I want that TV :(

Are there any other alternatives about at the moment?

Ideally ones that are sold in the UK. :D

If you're after a nice CRT HDTV, you can get the Samsung 32Z419 over here. Saw them for sale in *somewhere* the other day for £400.

It's a shame CRT's are dying really. They generally have a much nicer picture than LCD's, especially for SD signals.

Back
Top Bottom