Just ordered Oblivion

Soldato
Just ordered me a copy off Oblivion and a memory card adapator should be here in a about 4-6 days time! It cost me £45 delivered dont seem to bad at all. Anyone else got a copy on the way or is everyone waiting for the end of april? Played it for about 90 hrs on my PC, lost my saves :( , but i did enjoy it along the way.

Soldato
OP
Not a chance 90Hrs is nothing !! I was dungeon raiding, leveling up etc, still had a few Guilds to complete, and to finish the main quest. I traded in my copy ages ago, so I would have to pay £30 for it and £10 for knights of the nine quest. Judging the whole game cost me only £37 with delivery which i would have to pay as i want the memory card adaptor.

Soldato
Yeah I managed to clock over 300 hours on the PC using OOO mod with everything finished. So 90 hours is piffling. I'm just waiting for Shivering Isles on the PC now. Oblivion on the PC has stopped me going anywhere near my Xbox 360 over the past few months.

Nor

Nor

Associate
Fancy giving me some tips. I love these types of games, but I ended up just roaming around aimlessly on the 360 version. Hadn't a clue what to do and spent most of my time running over hills :)

Soldato
OP
Nor said:
Fancy giving me some tips. I love these types of games, but I ended up just roaming around aimlessly on the 360 version. Hadn't a clue what to do and spent most of my time running over hills :)

I started doing a bit of the main quest at first, but then I spent most of the time doing the Guild quests started with the mages and then the fighters guild. Also dungeon raiding is good for leveling up and treasure hunting. I got the guide book that also helped loads.

Back
Top Bottom