U.S. Shows Its Force Outside Iran

Permabanned
Spawn said:
Really is that WHAT you really think??. Fact of the matter is that your proof can be used not just for Iran but for a lot of other countries as well. So i dismiss your idiotic attempt as usual.

Another thing to consider is that perhaps their bark is worse than their bite but then they might..just might be thinking about their people ie not wanting them to get bombed back to the middle ages. Which to me isnt such a bad thing, perhaps its ok for the US and UK to send in people and watch them die..saying that they died fighting for someone else's freedoms etc.
Can you shed some light on the core of this argument, sorry I am a little slow in the thinking process.

Soldato
The US showing its force is not going to make any slight bit of difference to the iranians. The scare tactics are not going to work.

This just goes to show that the UK is absolutely useless.

If there is a war then its going to last a lot longer than the iraqi one. As for Isreal being an ally of UK and the US. Well, they couldnt fight hizbula who used basic weapons.....

Soldato
Spawn said:
Really is that WHAT you really think??. Fact of the matter is that your proof can be used not just for Iran but for a lot of other countries as well. So i dismiss your idiotic attempt as usual.

Another thing to consider is that perhaps their bark is worse than their bite but then they might..just might be thinking about their people ie not wanting them to get bombed back to the middle ages. Which to me isnt such a bad thing, perhaps its ok for the US and UK to send in people and watch them die..saying that they died fighting for someone else's freedoms etc.

Sigh. In your own words - Get off your high horse please. Iran barks more than it can bite, when compared to the nations it is up against it stand a very little or no chance. Americans have a proven war records, so is Britain, Israel and some other nations when compared to Iran. On that basis perhaps i should dismiss your idiotic reply.

What bite? Who have they bitten in the past that really hurts? Their only bargaining tool is oil and other 2nd world nations relying on them for that and their interest.

In an attempt not to derail this thread let me qucikly say this. if the iraninans goverment give two fingers about it citizens why pull the stunt they have just pulled so far knowing fully well if it all goes wrong they stand no chance?

Im fed up of reading your self styled intelligent supremeo post and your trend of always defending what is not defendable. Perhaps you sdhould take a look at Iran's record of barking and tell me how much they have really bitten anyone over the past years. Shame they cant even wack iraq (oh yeah i await you screaming how US was funding them or some of those non-sense again).

Last edited:

daz

daz

Soldato
Turbanation said:
But bro they dont have 12 mill ACTIVE troops do they only probably like 100k or something

It comes down to how many are active.

They have half a million active troops, and they're playing on home territory.

How will the US move their troops into Iran, through the desert... helicopters?

laugh.gif

A ground war would be one giant cluster ****. It will make Iraq look like Disney Land.

Soldato
daz said:
You realise how many Iran have right? They have one of the biggest armies in the world...

You mean Standing army's. In relation to their population and size, they have a numerous army with many people in the right age category to fight.

However, US doesnt require a large standing army, if needed could most likely call upon it. US makes up for numbers with tactical warfare, training, high tech weapons and experience.

I know that sounds silly as americans cant seem to shoot the right people (Friendly fire!) , but it's true

Caporegime
Wizard Keyaz said:
Can you shed some light on the core of this argument, sorry I am a little slow in the thinking process.

Well i can try but its probably how i see things although i dont expect it to be neccessarily true though. I mean who really knows whats going on behind the scenes but i would hope unlike Iraq, Iran would think of its citizens before it started a war with the West. They might put up a better fight than the Iraqi's did but ultimately i cant see them beating the West, well as long as the US is there etc.
Personally my opinion is that its the politicians that are making the world a dangerous place and im not just talking about the American and British ones..also the Iranians have done quite a bit of damage ie the President saying he wanted to Israel wiped off the planet..which fair enough he thinks is the right thing to do. But not necessarily the most apt thing to say in todays climate. I do wonder though that if Israel was wiped off the planet then would all this muscle flexing stop and the terrorist attacks...hmmm

Soldato
Visage said:
Of course - just look at the damage Iranian aided iinsurgents are doing to well trained US and UK troops in Iraq.

For a 38 or 40 years old man, im sorry but you have no idea of how war or what violence is. You just sit in your arm chair and keep smoking that pipe.

daz

daz

Soldato
Booner! said:
However, US doesnt require a large standing army, if needed could most likely call upon it. US makes up for numbers with tactical warfare, training, high tech weapons and experience.

It does in conventional warfare. I couldn't agree with you more.

Guerilla warfare is another matter though, which is what will happen if we have troops in the towns and cities of Iran.

Back
Top Bottom