U.S. Shows Its Force Outside Iran

Soldato
daz said:
How will the US move their troops into Iran, through the desert... helicopters?

Through Turkey or Iraq I would imagine. :confused:

turkey.iran.tehran.jpg

HEADRAT

Last edited:
Soldato
daz said:
It does in conventional warfare. I couldn't agree with you more.

Guerilla warfare is another matter though, which is what will happen if we have troops in the towns and cities of Iran.

me too, scary fighting an enemy with nothing to loose, warfare has changed since WW1+2 and is now too complicated as people from other nations are integrated in our communities making terrorist actions easier and more deadly than simply invading countries.

Soldato
calm down folks. There wount be a war. nothing so far constitutes to an attack.

You keyboard warriors really know how to talk ****

Having a core2duo @ 3.6ghz doesnt make any of yous smart does it......

Caporegime
photoshop said:

*yawn*

I hope action is taken against Iran, with all the latest shenanigans they really are taking the ****, nd are obviously trying to goad us into doing something. They need to be nipped in the bud or humbled imo.

Permabanned
Spawn said:
Well i can try but its probably how i see things although i dont expect it to be neccessarily true though. I mean who really knows whats going on behind the scenes but i would hope unlike Iraq, Iran would think of its citizens before it started a war with the West. They might put up a better fight than the Iraqi's did but ultimately i cant see them beating the West, well as long as the US is there etc.
Personally my opinion is that its the politicians that are making the world a dangerous place and im not just talking about the American and British ones..also the Iranians have done quite a bit of damage ie the President saying he wanted to Israel wiped off the planet..which fair enough he thinks is the right thing to do. But not necessarily the most apt thing to say in todays climate. I do wonder though that if Israel was wiped off the planet then would all this muscle flexing stop and the terrorist attacks...hmmm

To be fair Iraq had no time to react to such attacks and doing well to retaliate so far.

But you base that Iran is neglecting there people, that is a bold statement.

But when you say the west I am part of the West but I fight for moral gorunds, so far I haven't seen any justifications at all, all I see is that ALL MUSLIMS as labled Terrorists.

So when Iran barks and they have a Muslim background therefore they are a threat in your eyes.

If Iran was to do anything to Israel, it would have happened ages go, I personally think it is just a plea for seeking some sort of attention.

But if the West intend a war, I wouldn't be suprised if Russia and China get involved.

Soldato
Richdog said:
*yawn*

I hope action is taken against Iran, with all the latest shenanigans they really are taking the ****, nd are obviously trying to goad us into doing something. They need to be nipped in the bud or humbled imo.

True.

I am up for engaging them with war. It would highlight a lot - Our military capabilities and weakness, we cant be **** with and other nations would think twice.

daz

daz

Soldato
Well the current regime in Iran has failing support from its people amidst increasing pro-western sentiment... a war for them would probably get the populace back behind them.

Soldato
dirtydog said:
The UK is 31st on the list. Where's NathanE to tell us that the UK has the 2nd or 3rd most powerful military in the world...

I will take his place. we have most likely the 2nd or 3rd most powerful military.

This is down to:
>We have ALWAYS been a fighting nation
>We have the most crack elite divisions - SAS etc
>We also maintain the training so we are ready for anything
>We have the highest % in relation to how many wars we participate in for winning wars/disputes via military - Victory conversion rate high!
>We also have the technology

Pity we have lost the fear factor.. we are now Push over britain!

Soldato
daz said:
Well the current regime in Iran has failing support from its people amidst increasing pro-western sentiment... a war for them would probably get the populace back behind them.

Im sure their are people in iran who really want a change of governent and not this whole fake islamic malarky puppet goverment.

Soldato
photoshop said:
calm down folks. There wount be a war. nothing so far constitutes to an attack.

Im sorry but every time i have read a post by you, it sounds like you have got tourettes and also anger management problems yourself..

My 2p

Back
Top Bottom