People who traded there 360's for PS3's post here.

Suspended
Well i sold mine 4 weeks prior to the ps3 coming out to finace it

Im more than happy with it, 40 player online in R-FOM with no lag:) 16 player on GRAW lagged like hell.

I do miss my 360 but wont change back to it as i do like the 1st party Sony games more than i do MS,s

Don
-|ScottFree|- said:
I think there are only going to be a few people retarded enough to actually do this...

a fool and his money.....

Why is it retarded? i would say it is more retarded with your view. Aslong as people are happy with what ever machine they have that is all that matters.

Associate
I traded my 360 in the day before release to help fund the console and accessories, and I am more than happy with my decision a far more capable and better built machine that is quiet, yeah games are few and far between but by winter ps3 owners will have plenty to smile about, come on jump in...lol and ignore the retarded post, envy is a terrible thing and that is what is eating most of them 360 fanboys.

Soldato
Actually to be perfectly fair, i can see -|ScottFree|- point of view. Its not really a trade upwards, just a trade sideways and it is a trade that will be made at a loss. To be honest the 360 does have a much better selection of games at the moment and to me it seems odd to trade to what at this stage is the weaker console.

I do have a PS3, but there is no way i would have got rid of my 360 for or in favour of it. There is no PS envy here at all from a 360 owner :D

Last edited:
Soldato
3 of my son's 15yr old friends have traded in their 360's for one, i asked them why and they said "playstation is better", i said they was mad to trade the 360 in for one but you know what 15yr olds are like, lol, and unlike me they cannot afford both

Man of Honour
tomanders91 said:
the only reason i could think of to keep my 360 is if GTA IV became 360 exclusive, but thats not gonna happen is it?

No.

By the way JamesU2005 your sig's filesize is a little over the maximum allowed 20KB. Just compressed it a little more if you want to use it
jamesu2005as8.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom