Votes: 113 40.5%
  • Apologise and bring them back home

Votes: 27 9.7%
  • Apologise then attack them

Votes: 26 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Permabanned
I was reading the Sun whilst in the newspaper, and it was saying its a war crime to show pictures and videos of the captured soldiers (because it breaks the Geneva convention).

Fair enough, but isn't torturing prisoners for information and holding them prisoner without trial for crimes unproven a lot worse? Oh, but because America does it, its all ok.

Let's face it, the UK and US are committing far worse war crimes. Both sides are playing the propaganda game. Both sides are too stubborn and idiotic to back down. If saying "sorry" will diffuse the situation and get our soldiers back, lets do that. If we go to war we stand to loose a lot more than pride.

Last edited:
Soldato
the-void said:
I was reading the Sun whilst in the newspaper, and it was saying its a war crime to show pictures and videos of the captured soldiers.

Fair enough, but isn't torturing prisoners for information and holding them prisoner without trial for crimes unproven a lot worse? Oh, but because America does it, its all ok.

Who mentioned US, they are staying VERY quiet for this very reason perhaps?

I just can't see how we are in the wrong...we could have been much more aggressive about this this and we weren't

THEN we get accused that we have "the wrong attitude"... can't win :mad:

Permabanned
Booner! said:
Who mentioned US, they are staying VERY quiet for this very reason perhaps?

I mentioned the US. Do you think the middle east actually distinguishes the UK forces from the US. :p

If poodle Tony wasn't so obsessed with his "legacy" as prime minister and listened to the people of Britain and bothered to actually check some pretty important facts about the WMD then we wouldn't even be in Iraq waters, let alone in this situation now.

Let's see if the Yanks stand shoulder to shoulder with us now, given that the mood in America is well against the war and sending in more troops. :mad: I doubt any president is going to against the wishes of the American people. Unlike our spineless prime minister.

Last edited:
Soldato
i think a war with Iran would have a HUGE loss of life of brittish and american troops.. if we thought Iraq was bad, a war on Iran will be 10x worse...

however, I still want to blow the crap out of all of them... so I say A.

With nukes.

Man of Honour
Docaroo said:
i think a war with Iran would have a HUGE loss of life of brittish and american troops.. if we thought Iraq was bad, a war on Iran will be 10x worse...

Not if we actually went to war with them instead of half heartedly throwing a couple of guys into the desert with a jeep.

Soldato
At the beginning I was all for diplomatic methods, but recently Iran has just been taking the ****.

I'd say A, but not total bombing.

Just try to block them off, for example get some warships blocking Iranian Ports.

Back
Top Bottom