Votes: 113 40.5%
  • Apologise and bring them back home

Votes: 27 9.7%
  • Apologise then attack them

Votes: 26 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Damn, El! You are silly sometimes, the British soldiers are fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq, on top of that, yesterday begun the effort to reclaim the US as British soil, now you want a fourth war? No, no, no it's too much.

thebritish.JPG

JohnnyG said:
Poll please - poll or no poll?

A no poll, poll! :D

Associate
Having travelled extensively in Iran, I can tell you that they are some of the friendliest, most hospitable and civilised folk I have ever met. In fact they reminded me a lot of the Irish, but with more culture and less drinking.

It's the current regime there that needs a rocket up the arse, not the Iranian people.

All this, "bomb them back to the stoneage," crap makes me :mad:

By all means, wipe Ahmadinnerjihad and his cronies out - the Iranians would by and large rejoice.

So if by option A we eradicate the leaders with minimal civilian casualties and no large scale invasion, then A.

I must confess though to a guilty pleasure in watching bloody great explosions on CNN. ;)

Associate
Docaroo said:
i think a war with Iran would have a HUGE loss of life of brittish and american troops.. if we thought Iraq was bad, a war on Iran will be 10x worse...

however, I still want to blow the crap out of all of them... so I say A.

With nukes.
Yeah, lets join the US and become the only other country to use nuclear weapons offensively, that's clever.

I vote C.

Associate
e no idea but anything other than an all out attack. for one i know there are plenty of serving piolits in the airforce who REALLY do not want to go in there and two they have got a decent army and irforce where as we are held together on shoestrings and make do. we would not cope if we went into iran. :(

k++

k++

Associate
thelonecrouton said:
Having travelled extensively in Iran, I can tell you that they are some of the friendliest, most hospitable and civilised folk I have ever met. In fact they reminded me a lot of the Irish, but with more culture and less drinking.

It's the current regime there that needs a rocket up the arse, not the Iranian people.

All this, "bomb them back to the stoneage," crap makes me :mad:

By all means, wipe Ahmadinnerjihad and his cronies out - the Iranians would by and large rejoice.

So if by option A we eradicate the leaders with minimal civilian casualties and no large scale invasion, then A.

I must confess though to a guilty pleasure in watching bloody great explosions on CNN. ;)

Most intelligent post I have read so far in this thread. Some of the replies were obviously meant to be comical, I love a good joke but some are serious replies.

Attacking Iran isn't the answer, waste of money, waste of life.

Karl

Associate
The day Iran's military attacks UK is the day we should fight back. Until then, enough soldiers are dying in Iraq and Afghanistan in Operation Blood for Oil.

Permabanned
D

It has to be. If we attacked outright we would never see our 15 service men (women) again.

Get them back, then throw everything at them (bar trident). Leave Iraq to the US and the US congress :p Their mess anyway isn't it ;)

k++

k++

Associate
Pants said:
Wow theres patriotism for you.

I believe the UK... oddly. :confused:

Did you believe that Iraq had WMDs?

Personally I think it doesn't look good for Iran, but before people start screaming "Nuke them" and go to war etc maybe we should wait this out. There is far too much we don't know.

Frankly it sickens me how easily people here are convinced we need to go to war. People need to chill out a bit.

Soldato
OP
So far, all indication on this section of the internet is that we want to hammer iran back to cave men period! I guess the people are fed up and am sure if us geek feel this way, the general joe public will feel almost the same.

There you go Visage, Shackley, Spawn and defenders of the indefendable......Majority of the people wants to hammer Iran. ;)

Back
Top Bottom