U.S. Shows Its Force Outside Iran

Soldato
photoshop said:
thats doesnt mean i dont have a g/f btw.
you can still wack off and have a g/f......

normally the g/f cleans herself up after me....

No, didnt need the details cheers..

I was implying that me as the first person to respond to your post with your stereotype , was infact, the total opposite.

You are more than likely to offend more than just a few people with that attitude so please refrain from posting if you need to OR do as you say and bypass this section.

Soldato
Spawn said:
There...thats better:p.

Im just fed up of all this crap about diplomacy, Iran captured 15 soldiers without reason its time to stop pussy footing around and show these guys the guns *literally*

I Say just nuke the whole middle east :p

Permabanned
thebestever said:
Iran, Korea and China

VS

United States, Britian and Israel

My myself thinks a few nuclear tactical strikes could finish off Iran tbh :confused:

Better the nukes were aimed at us instead, maybe then we would stop attacking sovereign nations ;)

Soldato
Booner! said:
No, didnt need the details cheers..

I was implying that me as the first person to respond to your post with your stereotype , was infact, the total opposite.

You are more than likely to offend more than just a few people with that attitude so please refrain from posting if you need to OR do as you say and bypass this section.

I will not refrain !

Soldato
Richdog said:
Wait a minute... this is from the guy who called everyone ****'s and told them to go play with C+ to calm down? Then made some lame attempt to insult my sexual activities? Hello, hypocrite. We would appreciate it very much if you did indeed bypass this section of the forum. Forever. :)

Touch a nerve did i.....Ohh bless

Soldato
photoshop said:
Touch a nerve did i.....Ohh bless

Exactly why i said please could you shape up your posts...

Your not welcome if you are going to act like a child and get personal. It's in the FAQ and I would advise that you just dont waste your time posting carp

Associate
BREAKING NEWS

navel blockade of iran immanent !!!

BBC News: we are getting reports from a Leprechaun embeded within the US 5th fleet that a navel blockade of iran is immanent in an effort to "ramp up" preasure for the release of the 15 British Sailors.

The Leprechaun living in my sock draw is also telling me the same thing.

Be afraid.

(on a side note, i found this the other day and thought it to be quite an interesting watch: Why We Fight )

Soldato
r44b said:
BREAKING NEWS

navel blockade of iran immanent !!!

The Leprechaun living in my sock draw is also telling me the same thing.

Be afraid.

(on a side note, i found this the other day and thought it to be quite an interesting watch: Why We Fight )

tumbleweed.sized.jpeg

That wasn't even funny :(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I'm going to add a serious post to this petty bickering, sorry discussion.

Firstly I hugely doubt nuclear weapons will be used. They're not really needed and the amount of international condemnation could cause some internal fragmentation of political will within the US/UK.

Secondly, I also highly doubt that China will get involved. The US could do a hiffic blow to China in one hit via sanctions. China's economy is hugely rooted in US investment and imports. A change to this could be devestating for them.

In this day and age, it's not military might that wins wars, it's economy and political will.

Burnsy

Soldato
burnsy2023 said:
In this day and age, it's not military might that wins wars, it's economy and political will.
I agree. Wars cost money and if the country can't afford it then they're going to get conquered. We basically did run out of money during WW2 and were on the tipping point. Fortunately the USA stepped in (even if it did take them way too many years :p) to help us out.

But also what good is an army of 500,000 if they will desert you as soon as you're assassinated :p There are far more factors at play than just troop count.

dirtydog said:
generic reconciliation
Think we can draw a line. Glad to see you found the smiley buttons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom