Official Glastonbury Thread: 2007

Associate
fred_easey said:
eh? What's the difference? Do you mean start a fresh session each time you hit the link?

I mean don't refresh the page if you don't get through, visit the link again via you're web history or copy the link into MS word and hit from there. Worked for me anyhow.

This is a pic of the page you should get http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v517/atftoxic/ocukpage.jpg

Associate
Associate
retribution said:
No probs. Any tips on how to get through to it? What browser were you using?

Thanks for that link... a few tries using IE7 and GOT TICKETS!!!!

Well done that man!

Soldato
I've got booked two for & the missus on a spare PC, then the link got straight through again (when my PC wouldn't?!!) & booked 4 more, then again (2 more), then two more again. Link works for me, if you want me to book: master_skooter at hotmail dot com for messenger :)

Scott

Caporegime
Master Skooter said:
I've got booked two for & the missus on a spare PC, then the link got straight through again (when my PC wouldn't?!!) & booked 4 more, then again (2 more), then two more again. Link works for me, if you want me to book: master_skooter at hotmail dot com for messenger :)

Scott

adding you :)

Last edited:
Associate
Yer i cant seem get through any more but my missus is on the puter upstairs and she can get in every time :s

Edit: if you are desperate and cant get through, add me to msn as my missus has the booking page open now!

MSN in trust

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom