EA master server is back

Associate
heh just think, when they do lapse support for BF2/2142 this is what it'll be like, you won't even be able to play and you'll have a new coaster lol. :p :rolleyes:

Suspended
Damn I wish I'd of seen this thread before. I've just finished giving my computer a fresh install because of this. Battlefield 2 and 2142 won't work for me. Server has refused the connection, I got my mate to log in to my account on his computer though and it logged straight in. I thought my cd keys had been hi-jacked and I had been hacked:( Ea's Battlefied forum is down too and when I tried to put my details in the support page on EA's website a little box popped up and it basically said somebody other than EA was trying to get all the information like they've been hacked or something. I hope they sort this soon. I can't believe this ****. I've been giving my comp a fresh install all night and it still don't work. I'm extremely ****** off. The worst thing was when I couldn't log in earlier my mate could and he was playing. I just don't understand WTF is going on. EA suck..........Betafield :(

Soldato
THE CHOPPER said:
Damn I wish I'd of seen this thread before. I've just finished giving my computer a fresh install because of this. Battlefield 2 and 2142 won't work for me. Server has refused the connection, I got my mate to log in to my account on his computer though and it logged straight in. I thought my cd keys had been hi-jacked and I had been hacked:( Ea's Battlefied forum is down too and when I tried to put my details in the support page on EA's website a little box popped up and it basically said somebody other than EA was trying to get all the information like they've been hacked or something. I hope they sort this soon. I can't believe this ****. I've been giving my comp a fresh install all night and it still don't work. I'm extremely ****** off. The worst thing was when I couldn't log in earlier my mate could and he was playing. I just don't understand WTF is going on. EA suck..........Betafield :(

Get Exactly the same problem. On my mates PC, My Account works fine. This is driving me mad. What do we do? Just wait? :mad: :mad:

Back
Top Bottom