Just Quit WoW - What to play now?

Associate
Well i'm looking for something new to play after just quitting my year long addiction to WoW, I want something I can just pick up and play for half an hour or so and that won't take up all my spare time (like wow does)

So looking for some game recommendations :)

Man of Honour
CS 1.6 or CS:S :)

If you're really into MMO's (Although to be honest they're all like Wow, suck your time) then Guildwars might be your type of thing.

Man of Honour
Then definitely CS/DoD or something like that.

Don't get yourself into clans or matches or anything, otherwise you'll end up spending ages on it again. That's all the advice I can give you really

Soldato
I just gave up WoW...again...

Ordered Titan Quest and are going to have a good go of that, also hoping to download psychonauts from steam and play a bit of DoD:S and Digital Paintball:S.

Soldato
The 2 games I play the most are Battlefield 2 for my quick fix killing needs and Eve Online (stunning and immersive but unfortunately for you another MMO :p )

Associate
OP
Excellent, thank you all, this is going to sound silly but it feels like a big weight off my shoulders just by giving up a game?

Anyway, thank you for the suggestions, I have dusted off my steam install and its ready to go with CoD2, DoD:S and CS:S - I will look at that psychonaughts too :)

Associate
Yeah CS: S or 1.6 or go for an RTS or something.

Never play WoW again thats for sure, could just try having a real life for a bit? WoW kills that. Also trying other MMO's right now = bad idea cause there are mostly crap ones out there for now.

Or buy a console like I did.

Back
Top Bottom