Just Got Hidden Camera'd

Soldato
DailyGeek said:
I wrote some very basic stuff in the style of THTV so he could see what we could do, including one such sketch which basically involved someone in a huge pigeon outfit attacking some unknowing flying-rat fiddler in trafalgar square.

Then i saw the teaser for series two of trigger happy and bugger me if I didn't see my pigeon sketch, not just the idea, but the whole direction of it was identical!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGnDPKSBdsc

Hmm? :confused: :eek:

T16

T16

Permabanned
The show was on last night I think.

I watched it and it was HILARIOUS!

The two best bits was insulting a house full of New Zealanders, and getting "wide" with a cockney car park attendant.

The sight of a reasonably hard black guy calling a dog called "********" in a high pitched girl voice was also rather hilarious.

Doubt a crap ball nicking joke would make it on the show. If it did I would be disappointed!

Soldato
T16 said:
The show was on last night I think.

I watched it and it was HILARIOUS!

The two best bits was insulting a house full of New Zealanders, and getting "wide" with a cockney car park attendant.

The sight of a reasonably hard black guy calling a dog called "********" in a high pitched girl voice was also rather hilarious.

Doubt a crap ball nicking joke would make it on the show. If it did I would be disappointed!

doh guess i missed it!

Back
Top Bottom