Stuck car

Caporegime
Hire some local to chavs to take down the fence when they are out, and remove the car then.

You havnt done anything wrong, and they aint going to know that you hired the chavs.

Associate
hmmm, tricky,

check planning permission for the fence was a good suggestion,

again try to reason with the neighbours as that seems the only viable option.

if all else fails, vandalize the fence in the various ways stated, accidental BBQ incident, hiring chavs to run through a few panels as if they were running from a burglary etc, just take them out while they're out - and deal with the consequences of having to put it back up again once the ferrari is out - once the panels are out and the car is removed the only thing you can do and they can expect you to do it to put them back - problem solved.

Soldato
Zefan said:
You obviously don't play with things like that in your mind. I'm constantly playing with garrysmod with stuff outside in my head.

This is how the PC brigade come up with the idea that video games encourage people to do bad stuff in real life which as we know is all rubbish.

I grew up playing Pacman and you don't see me running around in the dark munching pills and listening to electronic music........ erm

Soldato
1. Hire crane to lift it out of the back garden
2. Take photos, create website with the comical story behind them
3. Throw ads on the website
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!!

Associate
fine out plans for your house make sure that the fence is on there land if it aint just rip it up and dump on there garden if they say nethin just show them the plans showing that its on your property

Soldato
Some very funny replies :D

Best options really are to ask nicely though and offer to cover any costs of having fence taken down/put back up, even if you can do it for nowt offer them something (or send Zefan round to give some 'hand relief').

Or take the car apart piece by piece :D

Back
Top Bottom