Lord of the weed...

Soldato
Has had his stats reset lol..

Mistake ?

or not ?

EDIT : Ooops, for all of those who don't know what i'm going on about, he was ranked No 1 in the world on Battlefield 2

Last edited:
Associate
what was he, a nade spamming karkand whore?

Seriously, has anyone who has had their stats resest (who owns/maintains/polices the stats BTW?) had them re-instated because a mistake was made?

Associate
Someone on bf2s hosted screenies of his stats, 169000 grenade kills out of 174000 and 3200 hours on karkand out of 3400.

I was guilty of claywhoring occasionally (when I still played BF2) but wow and why?

Soldato
who honestly cares, i mean if someone buys the game and just wants to use nades let them i doubt the ones who moan actually fork out for their own server, worrying about worthless stats is more concerning, lets face it no stat logging would mean this thread wouldnt be here .. lets hope this isnt another trend like ***official*** STALKER / CRYSIS junk

Associate
Mephisto said:
Oh, I thought this was going to be about smoking pipe weed on Lord of the Rings Online. Oh well :(

me too !

i just dont buy into the whole stats / pc uptime / post count thing, its really pointless, i wonder what motivates someone to limit themselves like that just to get to the top of a list ?

Soldato
lmao I noticed this too
I checked bf2s.com and his name wasn't at the top, I was like :O
It wasn't like he cheated, he actually played like 3000 hours lol

Back
Top Bottom