http://supermodels.nl/mashatyelna

00060mri4.jpg

00450mkt9.jpg

womenmanagement36av5mw5.jpg

/Wipes vomit off keyboard

Capodecina
Soldato
semi-pro waster said:
Did you read the link in the first post? It is a new film about the girls of St Trinians and that is why Lily Cole is wearing the schoolgirl uniform. :)

Gotcha thanks. Seems I totally missed the point of this thread. I thought Lily Cole had been accepted into Cambridge!!

On another note... anyone remember when these triplets all made it into Cambridge? Can't find bigger pictures but you get the idea. Of course you can guess my initial thought..

nexam20.jpg

_39971998_tripletspa.jpg

Suspended
Lysander said:
Gotcha thanks. Seems I totally missed the point of this thread. I thought Lily Cole had been accepted into Cambridge!!

On another note... anyone remember when these triplets all made it into Cambridge? Can't find bigger pictures but you get the idea. Of course you can guess my initial thought..

nexam20.jpg

_39971998_tripletspa.jpg

Now there are 3 fine looking women :cool:

Soldato
Lysander said:

nexam20.jpg

_39971998_tripletspa.jpg

You've saved this thread :)

Soldato
Lysander said:

nexam20.jpg

_39971998_tripletspa.jpg

My mate knows them. He's pretty sure they keep assuming each others identity to throw people off.

Soldato
goldilocks said:
oh i agree that models by no means look like the 'average' woman

size 14-16 may be 'normal' but if we're talking about modelling, most clothes are going to look better on size 6-8 women.
it's just the way it goes
it's why a lot of designers don't do clothes for women over a size 12
i am by no means advocating the size zero culture, but i would much rather see health, slim women in magazines, than women who just couldn't say no to the buffet...

would just like to point out that size 14/16 is by nooo means fat :eek: , and IMHO i hate stick people, they look grossly malnourished in ANYTHING!

Back
Top Bottom