Which food is healthy and nice to eat?!

Suspended
Yucca said:
Hi all,

A general question. I eat as healthy as i can, and try to keep my diet low in fat sugar and salt. I dont miss the burgers or the oily chips ect. But i do miss the cuppa acompanied by cake or a doughnut.

What do you all eat to satisfy your sweet tooth and still stay healthy. I aint touched a cake or a biscuit in weeks. I need a substitute now though. And fruit doesnt count!! :p

Have a treat day one day a week where you can have a couple of cups of tea and some nice cake/biscuits. As long as the other meals you eat are healthy, you won't die for the sake of cakes for lunch on a Saturday ;)

Besides, this will have massive positive mental benefits that will make sticking to your healthy diet the rest of the week that much easier!

Good luck :)

Deleted member 329

D

Deleted member 329

i find it really hard to eat well.... i want to eat well.... but i dont... very strange mental state i have found myself...

Soldato
Yucca said:
Hi all,

A general question. I eat as healthy as i can, and try to keep my diet low in fat sugar and salt. I dont miss the burgers or the oily chips ect. But i do miss the cuppa acompanied by cake or a doughnut.

What do you all eat to satisfy your sweet tooth and still stay healthy. I aint touched a cake or a biscuit in weeks. I need a substitute now though. And fruit doesnt count!! :p

Eat what you want in moderation and you'll be fine :)

Last edited:
Soldato
IceShock said:
bacon for breakfast, ham sandwich for dinner, steak for tea.

i dont eat any vedgetables at all none what so ever, i throw up at the sight of them, damn things have grown in the ground in soil!
brickkg4.gif

Soldato
- Innocent smoothies
- Jacket potato
- Granery bread (can't think of the proper term)
- Fruit Salad
- Acia, Goji and Grapefruit juice (all seperate juices not mixed)
- Scrambled Egg (on Granery bread)
- Chicken

Back
Top Bottom