• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Palit X1950GT 512mb Super - worthy upgrade?

Associate
theres an ebay shop selling the sapphire version. if you click on full specs on there ebay ad it takes you to their website where its about the same price as the palit version your showing.

Soldato
I noticed these things appearing around the web and I have to admit it does all sound like an underclocked x1950pro and that aint bad since you should get nice OC results from them :D

Associate
jrodga2k5 said:
I noticed these things appearing around the web and I have to admit it does all sound like an underclocked x1950pro and that aint bad since you should get nice OC results from them :D
Another school of thought is that the GPU's in the GT haven't made the grade to be used in the Pro card. So until a few people have tried to OC the GT, there's no way of knowing for sure whether they'll clock to Pro speeds or not.

Still not a bad card for the price though :)

Back
Top Bottom