70 prints for 70p!!!

Permabanned
Meant to try out this photobox thing at some point and with this offer, now would seem like a good time.

Do I have to do anything special to my photo's before sending them to photobox?

Soldato
The_KiD said:
I dont think my photo's are in RAW, they are just JPGS.

Not even sure what RAW is.

RAW is a file format. It's typically uncompressed (and if it is compressed, it's lossless) and offers higher quality over JPEG, but with a higher filesize and less versatility.

I find that I don't have to do anything for Photobox, they get it pretty much spot-on. I'm perhaps not as discerning as other people, though.

Associate
took me all day to choose 70 photo and crop to 6" x 4".

Photos taken with Canon 30D fits perfectly to 6" x 4" but older photos taken with Canon A40, Ixus 40 and Fuji F30 is totally different, took me ages to crop the images but at £2.20 inc delivery for 70 photo was well worth it.

Associate
Another satisfied customer here - cant fault 65 prints (I think - i lost count!) for £2.16!! Absolute bargain - its things like this (along with always delivering on time, great quality etc!) that make me a huge fan of this company. I cant fault em - to anyone who isn't already a customer, I'd say give them a go at this price - I can't ever see it getting cheaper than 1p per print :)

Sic

Sic

Soldato
I'm having real trouble with the site at the moment. Can anyone confirm problems logging in? I just signed up and received an email that didn't contain my username or password...but apparently they're reserved (when I go to sign up again, it says my email is taken).

It won't log me in - tried deleting cookies but it didn't work! does photobox not like Mac?

Associate
The_KiD said:
Think the site is a little iffy, maybe the offer is a little more popular than they anticipated?

At about 10pm it worked absolutely fine for me - maybe a peak in demand! Good luck, I hope you guys arnt the 10,001st and 10,002nd people to try and place an order.... :p

Back
Top Bottom