Best way to spend £50.00?

daz

daz

Soldato
I tried scanning in some cash before and my scanner/software wouldn't let me. How did you get yours to do it?

Associate
Buy a scrap car (that still runs) and go banger racing/destruction derby?

Buy your mates some chinky/indian and a carryout and chill for the night?

'Working girls?'

Try to go on a round the world trip with nothing but paperclips, duct tape and a hot air balloon?

Man of Honour
chimaera said:
Is that a serious offer? :p what breed are they?

I've been after a dog but most people ask £500+ thats why i ask :o
Cross between a Border and Lakeland Terrier. Great wee working terriers, better than any dumb inbred pedigree mutt that costs 10x the price.

They're actually going for £150 but there's 2 left and we can't keep them all :(

Soldato
£50 wont get a few people on a good night out.

£50 would get me 4 2litre bottles of strongbow(£10), two cartons of blackcurrant..........3 small pizzas of your choice from dominos(£15) OR fone a takeaway for about the same price......£10 would get a lot of crisps,nuts,chocolate etc......£15 would go to buying the person who doesnt like cider some alcohol.

Oh,this is for yourself. £10 for travel(bus + train),£5 into the club,as much alcohol as you can get for £30.....£5 on a kebab/subway before the bus home.

daz

daz

Soldato
ST1s in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent... Strip club... free entry on Mondays with a flyer, £5 for a private dance. £6 for 5 carlsbergs too.

Associate
daz said:
ST1s in Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent... Strip club... free entry on Mondays with a flyer, £5 for a private dance. £6 for 5 carlsbergs too.

ArmyofHarmony said:
id get a puppy like the one in that pic

amazing

combine the 2 and either get to see puppies at a strip club or go to stoke and a bunch of dogs... its 50/50 really in Hanley :)

Associate
Scuzi said:
puppies7.jpg

You can have one of these for £50.

What's the best way to cook one ?

Back
Top Bottom