Girls with tatoos - hot or not?

Soldato
Something small & tasteful in the right place, hips, back, ass :))) ankles, foot, back of hand (in some circumstances), back of neck etc.. great!

Something that makes her look like a transvestite sailor..no thanks!

Permabanned
GSXRMOVISTAR...any chance you could post the elise+mil0 pic from zentastic?

I would but i'm on windows mobile and imageshack hates me... :(

lots of ink can look hot btw...

*goes to search for his twwly post*

*n

Soldato
penski said:
GSXRMOVISTAR...any chance you could post the elise+mil0 pic from zentastic?
Is this it?

200704181339-pix1.jpg

BTW..Some of the stuff on that scares me, shame on you for making me look :p

Soldato
I like tattoos, if they're good.... there is no reason for a sweeping generalisation.
I like the butterfly Lowra, and if you want to prove how good it looks in a bikini i'm sure nobody would complain :p

My better half has a cute lil pink dragon on her tummy, just above her hip - it works well on her and doesn't look tacky or "hard nut" style... I like it :)

Associate
They really can look very nice and sexy on the right girl with the right tattoo, suicide girls shows that.

But when you get some 40 year old chav with winnie the pooh on her shoulder from when she was 16, no, just no.

Man of Honour
Speaking from an middle aged point of view, providing it's tactfull and discrete I think it looks rather sexy...

It's a bit of an old fashioned opinion to say it's "slutty" or "easy" don't you think. If I recall, in the old days, women originally had tatoos to cover up inperfections rather than wearing makeup.

Soldato
well my current other half has one that i love.

start at the lower back and does up around her side finishing just below her breast. i really really like it ;)

Soldato
semi-pro waster said:
If a girl looks attractive with a tattoo depends both on the girl and the tattoo in question, I've seen some girls who look absolutely stunning with tattoos but then they quite possibly would anyway and I've seen some who I think are great but for that tattoo. I find that if the girl is happy with herself then that is more attractive than any form of body decoration so I guess what I'm saying boils down to it has relatively little influence for me. :)

i think thats hit the nail on the head for me. :)

edit - not being a girl lol.... :p

i cant say anything though as if i could afford it i want an angel and a demon on each shoulder.

something similar to this... bit darker and a less colourful although still with the white and red bits on there.

this one here....

i do have a thing for girls with tats though... suppose its the proper wild girl thing that does it for me! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Hot!, well it depends where it is really, im not a big fan of them on the arms or the face (yweh was working last sat and a girl had 3 on her face). But i do like them on the lower back area, my gf has one on her lower back anmd my ex had a small 1 on her lower back and she had on just below her belly button, which was really cute.

So hot, depending where they are.

Back
Top Bottom