Just ate 1kg of pasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
$loth said:
That's what I thought, then again where is the info on a creme egg?

Pretty sure it's on the foil, no? Chances of unwrapping the bugger without ripping the foil are slim to none though. Mind you, how many people check the nutritional content of creme eggs? :p

Associate
trojan698 said:
Pretty sure it's on the foil, no? Chances of unwrapping the bugger without ripping the foil are slim to none though. Mind you, how many people check the nutritional content of creme eggs? :p

No idea, but I always make sure I peel the foil perfectly off creme eggs, and ferrero rochers for that matter!

Caporegime
Bakez said:
please help me all i find on google is how many calories for 1/3 of a cup (WTF?), just back from tournament all day, not had much to eat apart from porridge and some yougurt with an apple 3 bananas, and a pineapple all day cos i get nervous and cant eat. I have to eat 6000 calories a day or i start to lose weight.

the packet didnt have any info on

it had real prawns in it aswell, not just the sauce

sorry, but if you are a competing athlete at any sport and have a very specific diet, you should know what you are eating and the calorific value of it.

im verging on calling BS for our first OcUK Sports Investigators thread!

Suspended
I have a 1kg bag of pasta right here and I can tell you that theres no f'in way you just ate that ammount haha, its a TON!! (if you did, go to america and enter the eating tournaments lol)

Soldato
The most I've managed was about 750g one time - but that was cooked weight including (light) sauce.

Didn't feel as though I needed any more after that!!!

Permabanned
OP
Well why don't you lot try this schedule for a week and see how you last on less than 6000 calories:

5am - get up
5:30am - cycle 3 miles to swimming
6-8am - swimming (usually 7000-8000m aerobic work + technique)
8:15am - cycle 3-4 miles to school or work
1-2pm - lunch break play football or basketball like most other kids do
3:35pm - cycle 5 miles home
6:30pm - cycle 3 miles to swimming
7-9pm - swimming (usually 5000-6000m HIIT + technique)
9:15pm - cycle 3 miles home

That is a standard day, obviously times of sessions and distance covered will vary. 3 nights a week I have 45mins flexibility/core strength before evening session and two nights a week I play water polo for an hour afterwards. I also play a full game of football once a week.

I don't have a set diet. I can eat whatever I want as long as I get enough calories in. When I've been away on training camps and i've had up to 6 hours training each day plus playing other sports it wasn't uncommon for me to eat 4-5 full plates from the buffet at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Infact people have been threatened to be sent home at their expense if they dont eat enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom