george bush dancing :D

Man of Honour
At least he's attempting to integrate and have fun.

It is far, far to fashionable to mock Bush. Sure, he's funny but there's a limit to it.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Azagoth said:
It's an old one, but still funny as hell. :D

Looks like a young Clint Eastwood on the left and a young Robin Williams on the right! :confused:

jesus, look how many stars the guy on the right has :eek:

Associate
Seeings as this was posted as it now is yesterday. Im going to make it my mission to make that the funniest thing i will see today. I was even laughing in anticipation while the video was loading, great stuff.

Soldato
Like others have said it seems he's genuinely enjoying himself, maybe he can't move well but you can tell he isn't just putting it on. I'd rather see this than see him be sycophantic.

Soldato
OP
Zefan said:
At least he's attempting to integrate and have fun.

It is far, far to fashionable to mock Bush. Sure, he's funny but there's a limit to it.

Who is mocking? He did a funny dance and looked like an eejit when he was doing it. If your mates do something that looks funny on camera don't you laugh?

The reason it's funny if we must get into it is because whilst he's trying to integrate he's wearing a suit and looks totally out of place. Also the reference to monkey is that is mouth looks like a monkies during the clip.

Damn you guys have taken all the fun away.

I don't care if I'm fashionable or not PC it's a funny clip.

Back
Top Bottom