Whos looking forward to LEFT FOR DEAD?

Associate
Soldato
As long as it has some decent gameplay mechanics implemented and not just guns..

Would lime to see an element of Dead Rising use anything as a weapon. Plus the number of zombies will need to be pretty high.. dont just want 4 really hard to kill zombies ..

1 shot = 1 zombie! :) But there are 100's of zombies. :)

Soldato
nintenjo said:
As long as it has some decent gameplay mechanics implemented and not just guns..

Would lime to see an element of Dead Rising use anything as a weapon. Plus the number of zombies will need to be pretty high.. dont just want 4 really hard to kill zombies ..

1 shot = 1 zombie! :) But there are 100's of zombies. :)

The zombies can be other players, that's what caught my eye. It's a co-op online game as far as you and your 3 mates are concerned, but other players can join in and take over the zombies.

Can't wait :)

Soldato
Looks interesting. Maybe I'm just a jaded gamer but the video seemed a bit overenthusiastic, it sounded like an advert.

Associate
Looks pretty good. I enjoyed Dead Rising on the 360 but it was in no way scary and was more a comedy title.

L4D dooks look pretty impressive and I will certainly buy it.

Out of intrest because this is being released on consoles has well, does that mean I will be able to play it with a controller on the PC version?

Permabanned
Honestly i think zombies have to my fave genre of film or game when its done right.

I feel this game is done right cos it mimics 28 days later which is my fave zombie film, so im already hooked.

Associate
If anyone is thinking the video is too fast or whatever, its probably because 1UP sped up some fo the videos so they could fit it all into the preview video.

Looking forward to this a lot. Cannot wait for it.

Soldato
I'm really looking forward to this, being waiting ages for a co-op games that enforces team play.

AI director sounds amazing as well, ensures that every game is different and has plenty of highs and lows to keep the suspense going. Can't wait to see that in action :D.

Have they given any kind of release date?

Back
Top Bottom