OcUK Photo Comp - Season Six : Round Three - "Spring Time" DISCUSSION

Associate
Fstop11 said:
Lets face it. There wont be sunlight pouring in through the window if the time was as the exif says. (Midnight/1am)

I thought I saw this picture from a wedding set a few years ago. Although I actually thought this image came from a Fuji S5500.

Not sure if your exif viewer is working:

# Original Date/Time = 2005:09:01 17:29:51
# Digitization Date/Time = 2005:09:01 17:29:51

Even so, oops....**quickly checks my exif info**

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Scuzi said:
Bump.
How long can we expect to wait for the results?

I'm not sure. No results from Matt yet and I've got tonnes of work to do this week. If I get Matt's results this week expect them this weekend.

I'm not sure how well this new system is working. While it does give the judges more time to judge it also ups the amount of judging to do. Previously we would only have about 8 rounds a year now its one a month. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Soldato
Find 3 people who don't study anything too intellectual and are otherwise unemployed; make them judges! :D :D The OcUK photography competition should be the priority of every judges month. ;)

Associate
xolotl said:
I'm not sure how well this new system is working. While it does give the judges more time to judge it also ups the amount of judging to do. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I think it would be better to give the judges a week to mark the results, not 3 weeks. I immediately relaxed and left the marking till the last minute, whereas if the deadlines were tighter I would have pushed it to the from of my to-do list

Back
Top Bottom