Champions League 1st/2nd May *Spoilers*

Don
sunama said:
I agree with Mourinho on that one.

The only thing Liverpool can compete for are Cups (right now). I believe though that in time, they will look to put more effort in the League. Only time will tell.
By the looks of Chelsea's starting 11 vs Bolton, Chelsea were only interested in the CL too, so he can stick that comment with the rest of the **** he says.

Caporegime
Sem said:
aww poor interview maybe hes saving the best for the papers tomorrow

Romans right, he needs a manager to shut up and leave the focus on the team. All he does is make himself and the club look stupid.

I really think the club will do wonderfull things once they get shot of the mouth. He was given two players worth about 50 million combined yet can't get the best out of them. But oh no he didnt want them there. Any manager in the premiership even fergie wouldve took Sheva and ballack if offered last summer. I'm sure fergie wouldve got more out of sheva than 4 league goals too.

He can mouth off if he won the CL. Fa cup and whatever the coca cola cup is called these days aint gonna cut it.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Raymond Lin said:
Because good as thou it was, I can't see it happen again, a Man U / Liverpool final would be a better game.

Nobody could see it happening the first time, but it did, that was the beauty of it. Milan were the typical cattenaccio merchants, for them to lose a 3 goal lead and eventually the cup was monumental.

European Cup finals are meant to be between teams from different countries, the last time it wasn't (Milan V Juve @ Old Trafford) it was a snoozefest, before that (Real Madrid v Valencia) it was a walkover. For the neutral, an all England final would most likely be bad.

Soldato
yes2bb.gif

Associate
Spawn said:
What an utter **** he is, at least give Liverpool credit stupid idiot:rolleyes:. Just cant handle the fact that his team just arent good enough to win the Euro Championship....what i would love to see is him getting his sorry ass sacked and Chelsea bringing back Ranieri then he takes them next season to Euro glory:p....shame it wont happen though lol.

He maybe a good manager Moaninho but god hes a childish little fool, read the other day he had a pop at Ronaldo, saying something along the lines that he has no education....what an utter fool he is. Have absolutely no respect for the guy and his little snipes at others. Would respect him far more if he showed some grace but seems like its beyond the arrogant little tosspot.

They were more than good enough, there being a grand total of 2 chances per side during the whole game. It was just a matter of very good defensive work tbh. The scouse always had the edge if it came to pens.

And I'm a geordie, so none of that bias talk ;)

Associate
Tru said:
European Cup finals are meant to be between teams from different countries, the last time it wasn't (Milan V Juve @ Old Trafford) it was a snoozefest, before that (Real Madrid v Valencia) it was a walkover. For the neutral, an all England final would most likely be bad.

Not necessarily, Liverpool vs Man U would be more like Madrid vs Barca in La Liga terms.

Caporegime
Tru said:

just like an all england semi was a snoozefest...

Permabanned
sunama said:
Mourinho wont goto a small club like Newcastle. A big club like Real Madrid, AC Milan, Man Utd, etc are the only clubs he would goto. His ego wont let him join a small club - he would rather take a sabatical than suffer the indignity of joining Newcastle.

[no offence to Newcastle or their players/fans ;) ]

I hope you detected the slight hint of sarcasm in my post, but thanks for putting me right! ;)

Paul

Soldato
BaZ87 said:
you'll be the same so you can stick it ;)

If we were to beat you it will be the best thing ever and you'll never be able to live it down and likewise if you were to win

Very true, call it arrogance or optimism, but if we get to the final, you won't beat us. I just don't see it ever happening to be honest. ;)

Caporegime
Tru said:
Nobody could see it happening the first time, but it did, that was the beauty of it. Milan were the typical cattenaccio merchants, for them to lose a 3 goal lead and eventually the cup was monumental.

But I support Man U too....:p

Associate
i would rather see Milan in the final as a Liverpool fan i think rafa has the know how on how to beat european cups but is still not cutting it in the premiership against other british managers. With fergie's experience against other english teams and his record (looks like prem is theirs this year) i think united will be favourites. BUT THATS THE WAY WE LIKE IT, bring it on.

Back
Top Bottom