Possibly the best product, ever.

Caporegime
42876221lightningbolt20nw4.jpg

As well as an action movie hero, Aikido black belt and singer/songwriter, Steven Segal lists "master herbalogist" on his CV.

He has travelled Asia searching for the secrets of good health, he says - and the Lightning Bolt Energy Drink is the result of his quest.

It includes Asian Cordyceps (which boost energy, vitality and longevity, apparently) as well as Tibetan goji berries (a powerful anti-oxidant) and claims to be the first energy drink to be made from 100% natural juice.

"I have travelled the world creating this drink," the Under Siege star says. "There is none better that I know." It comes in three flavours - Asian Experience, Cherry Charge and Root Beer Rush.
You can bet he discovered this amazing drink whilst saving some American forces from some crazed terrorists, whilst cooking something, after having retired from the seals, of course.

<insert 'the many emotions of steven segal' pic here ;)>

Caporegime
OP
Raikiri said:
Why? Do you want to drink Steven Segals 'special brew' :eek:
If it makes me want to retire from my job as a Navy Seal and become a cook with an interesting sideline in saving the world/random people/eco nuts, hell yeah! :D

Back
Top Bottom