Associate
benjo said:
Ooh do mine :D

noplatejw2.jpg

:D

Sorry couldn't resist.

Soldato
spinneR~uk said:
Fancy writing a tutorial on that, or even recommend one?

Doing the lines isn't that hard, as basicaly what you are doing is just tracing the original photo. It has to be said though that A5H is (I'm guessing) using a graphics tablet. Also his 'brush/pen' strokes are taperd which is something I haven't really seen people do all that much in photoshop.

Damn good work though been done. :cool:

InvG

A5H

A5H

Permabanned
OP
InvaderGIR said:
Doing the lines isn't that hard, as basicaly what you are doing is just tracing the original photo. It has to be said though that A5H is (I'm guessing) using a graphics tablet. Also his 'brush/pen' strokes are taperd which is something I haven't really seen people do all that much in photoshop.

Damn good work though been done. :cool:

InvG

I'm just using a crappy cheap cordless mouse lol.

I'm sure I can knock up a tutorial at some point :)

A5H

A5H

Permabanned
OP
MASSIVE PICS PLEASE GUYS

It's annoying and hard to work with anything below that westfield. Which is about 2k pixels wide.

The bigger the better!

Soldato
A5H said:
I'm just using a crappy cheap cordless mouse lol.

I'm sure I can knock up a tutorial at some point :)

Fair play. I use a gaming moose, nice having the ability to flick between high and low sensitivity.

What's CS3 like then compared to CS2? Been using CS2 for ages now, damn good program, only really lately been exploring posibilities though.

InvG

A5H

A5H

Permabanned
OP
InvaderGIR said:
Fair play. I use a gaming moose, nice having the ability to flick between high and low sensitivity.

What's CS3 like then compared to CS2? Been using CS2 for ages now, damn good program, only really lately been exploring posibilities though.

InvG

It's alright.
It looks real bland though. And the nice splash screens and whatnot have gone.
All the toolbars are greyscale and it looks like you can't move tool boxes outside the window anymore. Which sucks on dual screens.
Still, seems to work well enough and with it being UB it will run ace on my macbook when I get the mac version.
It's nice how it's all matched with illustrator and flash and whatnot now.
Probably not worth an upgrade to most tbh from what I've seen so far.

Soldato
A5H's photoshopping got me thinking, how good a shop can I do of cars in the same way..well the answer is badly :p

He has nice clean smooth lines that work well, I don't...still I don't think Stellios's 306 came out too bad...
On photo background
On a white background
The line drawing
As you can see, no where near as good as A5H's. Plus I couldn't be botherd to gradient the car's overall colour. :p

Ok, now I'll stop stealing his ideas and thunder and go hide some place :D

InvG

Associate
InvaderGIR said:
A5H's photoshopping got me thinking, how good a shop can I do of cars in the same way..well the answer is badly :p

He has nice clean smooth lines that work well, I don't...still I don't think Stellios's 306 came out too bad...
On photo background
On a white background
The line drawing
As you can see, no where near as good as A5H's. Plus I couldn't be botherd to gradient the car's overall colour. :p

InvG

I like it!

Soldato
InvaderGIR said:

On photo background
On a white background
The line drawing

InvG

Very nice mate, love the third one :)

A5H

A5H

Permabanned
OP
InvaderGIR said:

On photo background
On a white background
The line drawing

InvG

I like it man :D
Keep practicing! :D

Back
Top Bottom