Want to know who harvested your Trust mails for the SPAM received a few days ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Arcade Fire said:
Aww, were you on the wrong end of one of his put downs?

He was funny, and he only insulted people who deserved it by virtue of being a bit dim.

Hmm. I was on the wrong end of one of his tantrums, and I certainly wouldn't consider myself to be 'dim'. Seems to me he was an ass, and had a real attitude problem (at least on these forums. I can't comment on his off-line persona).

A5H

A5H

Permabanned
cleanbluesky said:
Visage abused his account, got banned, Virii did a jig, few members gave various defences (all of them liberal as far as I have noticed), I did a few crappy photochops.

So why is the OP sounding all hardcore haha?

What did the spam say. I feel I have missed out!

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
Tends to give a person a sense of hubris...

Plus, it's as much a matter of defending of the community really. Some of the posts on the 'other' forum were a little excessive. Stalking and so on, it's a bit far.

Edit* (I'm not suggesting that Visage had anything to do with any of that at all, I have no idea of the facts).

Suspended
I attempt to stay out of political discussion on this forum as much as possible, because it always heads down a bad route. To make a connection between Visage's alleged actions and his political stance is frankly ridiculous.

Caporegime
In a way it's a shame to see Visage go, he was one of the few members who actually spoke his mind and didn't care about the concequences, one of the few to stand up to VIRII et al. All the best posters who have been permad were all like that, which is why I suppose they went in the end, overstepping the mark one too many times.

Having said that if he did actually harvest the emails then all respect has gone...

But the only evidence we have of that is Spie's testimony and some (admittedly looking in hindsight) quite revealing posts. Again not knowing a reason Spie would lie on matters such as this. Is it just me that thinks maybe there is no real criminal case against him (I have no idea whether there is or not, I'm not a legal eagle) and that Spie is just warning us not to overstep the mark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom