Spiderman 3 PC wow

Soldato
Ronaldo said:
tbh it feels very smooth. i'm sure some one will figure out console command

If it's locked at 30fps, most likely the model animation and the physics will also be limited to 30fps (like Doom3 is at 60fps). So, unlocking the cap will most likely just lead to drawing repeat frames, which doesn't help anyone.

Soldato
Ronaldo said:
4pn7fno.jpg

There seems to be quite a hefty amount of polygons going into that spidey model, looks almost CGI, very impressive.

Soldato
Velocity219e said:
first thing I thought too :D

especially in the first couple pics where he looks like he's gunna punch someone in the face.

Oh look, another superhero.

I guess they must have emigrated from Paragon City!

Anyways should i use a joypad or mouse and keyboard and mouse?

Soldato
The spiderman model itself and the city looks very impressive. You can tell the devs put a lot of effort into the game. Shame about the supposed FPS lock, but I'm sure there is a console command somewhere that disables it.

Associate
I bought this earlier, installed it and it wont load.
My specs meet up to the recommended (even higher) but whenever I try to start the game it just shows a black box in the top left corner of the screen for about a second then closes.

No idea whats up with it, all the drivers are up to date...anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Caporegime
It must be me then as those graphics look absolutely appalling, absolutely laughable, still as they say its gameplay that counts, and it would have to with those crap gfx, looks like an old console game, only the spidey character looks decent, imo of course.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Such fine buttocks! /jealous

Now back to reality :D

I need to play this game! been wanting a good platformer type game for a while!

Soldato
Those shots make me wonder how good a Spiderman GTA style game would be with a few years of development featuring all of Spiderman's enemys! Oh well I can always dream lol.

Back
Top Bottom