Weekly Challenge 5: Reflective

Soldato
Strax said:
All taken in Scotland over the last year. My favourite type of shots as you can tell :)

I can tell, where abouts is it so I can make a note for future reference?

Other pics in this thread are all very nice :)

EDIT:
heres mine, about the best I have at the minute.

DSCF1264_800.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Panoramic taken near Kippure House estate, not far from Dublin. where we stayed last summer. We came back later in the day and the lake was choppy as hell with no reflection. Can't remember the name of it now but I will look it up later.

Stitch2.jpg

Taken with my Canon A620 using the panoramic mode and the stitch software that came with it.

Abit of fun:

mirror.jpg

And one more: My daughter in a reflective moment!

reflective.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Strax said:
Absolutely stunning strax, you've definitely got a knack for on the water shots, especially with that 10-20mm lens iirc, this shot is composed very well.
Mohain said:
Absolutely love this too, love the atmosphere and the almost soft-focus like romance to it, great capture of rural country life, very nice. :)

Sic

Sic

Soldato
some lovely shots in this thread guys. inspiring stuff. especially loving stuff from Strax, Mohain, AndyBorzi and cmt

Associate
RandomTom said:
Absolutely stunning strax, you've definitely got a knack for on the water shots, especially with that 10-20mm lens iirc, this shot is composed very well.

Thanks, but all of these were taken with the 18-55 kit lens :)

Soldato
Sleepyd said:
It's quite abstract, I can't tell if it's a reflection or what. Has some interest for me though.

Hehe thanks.

It's two mirrors stood next to each other. I quite like the abstract nature of it.

Where abouts is your shot taken? it's got a good sense of space.

Panzer

Associate
One that i took earlyer this year (dont like the sunflair but it almost worked for what i was after):
20b80258.jpg

Not upto this thread standard but thought i would put it in.

Back
Top Bottom