Sorry guys

Soldato
It does seem very sad, and I know exactly what you're going through as I switched 80% of my machines to another Team some time ago, but especially since you seemed to grow while you were here.

Anyway - Thanks, keep your nose between the ditches and good luck.

Associate
I'm sorry you're going but wish you all the best.:( :) I echo a lot of the other comments re advise, banta & yr great contirbution to Team OcUK. I'm still full of flu so can't make this more pithy - I hope you find a happy place.

Fold on Bigstan.

Soldato
Nooo! Who am I going to enjoy a glass [read: bottle] of Double Wood with!? :eek:

No idea why you are leaving [been away this weekend] but I am sorry to see you go. Can I have that 4400+ now? :p

All the best mate :)

Soldato
So long, and thanks for all the WUs. :)

You've been truly an asset to the team and an outstanding member of this community, i wish you well wherever you go.

Not good to still see there internal tensions going on in these forums even after such along time of being away!
Unfortunately, i believe it will always be like that here because of the way its run.
If i'd known that before i joined i wouldn't have joined, but it takes so long before you discover what its really like that at least for me its too late to leave.

I'm here now, so i'm going to make the best of it and try to ignore the things that go on which really wind me up, but i understand very well indeed why others, many with very high post counts, who have made enormous contributions to this community and helped thousands of people with their problems, decide to leave. :(

The fact that this thread is against the rules only serves to reinforce my point.

Soldato
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Why have you joined 'them' :(

It's sad to see a face go :(

Soldato
Joe42 said:
Unfortunately, i believe it will always be like that here because of the way its run.
If i'd known that before i joined i wouldn't have joined, but it takes so long before you discover what its really like that at least for me its too late to leave.

wasn't always this way

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
Thank you for all of your kind words guys - I'm genuinely moved by the reaction.

I'm not discounting the possibilty of coming back and will pop in for a look now and then to see how things are. If the old community spirit comes back (like it is in here) to the rest of the forums and the content in certain parts improves, then I would consider posting again.

To my sparring partners in the upper echelons, I'll miss our little tussles too but I'm sure you'll find a way to keep yourselves amused in my absence.

To Berserker and Rich, I would like to thank you for your help and encouragement - Berserker for all your help in my SETI days and Rich for getting me into Folding (you guys have cost me thousands :p ).

To the whole Folding team and the other teams throughout the various projects currently running, I wish you all the best of luck.

I've spent many a happy hour in this place. I couldn't wish for a better bunch of team mates. Hopefully I can help engender the same team spirit we have here in my new team.

This wil probably be my last post here for the foreseeable future so, in time honoured fashion, I would like to say:

FOLD ON TEAM 10 :D

Stan :)

Don
Bigstan said:
Thank you for all of your kind words guys - I'm genuinely moved by the reaction.

I'm not discounting the possibilty of coming back and will pop in for a look now and then to see how things are. If the old community spirit comes back (like it is in here) to the rest of the forums and the content in certain parts improves, then I would consider posting again.

To my sparring partners in the upper echelons, I'll miss our little tussles too but I'm sure you'll find a way to keep yourselves amused in my absence.

To Berserker and Rich, I would like to thank you for your help and encouragement - Berserker for all your help in my SETI days and Rich for getting me into Folding (you guys have cost me thousands :p ).

To the whole Folding team and the other teams throughout the various projects currently running, I wish you all the best of luck.

I've spent many a happy hour in this place. I couldn't wish for a better bunch of team mates. Hopefully I can help engender the same team spirit we have here in my new team.

This wil probably be my last post here for the foreseeable future so, in time honoured fashion, I would like to say:

FOLD ON TEAM 10 :D

Stan :)

Really big shame your leaving :(

Stelly

Back
Top Bottom