Premiership/Championship Football 5th-8th May *Spoilers*

Soldato
JohnnyG said:
Yes better equipped, a squad that isn't full of weaknesses due to the fact that our whole transfer kitty was wasted on a has been striker on a whim by the owner.
Another decent CB, at least one decent RB and another decent striker is what more we need, that would be better equipped :)

You had those already.
And sold them.

Soldato
daz.wallace said:
Congratulations Man Utd, over the season you have deserved to win it and you won it playing decent football too, which is always a bonus

Cheers mate. I haven't actually visited this thread since we were crowned Champions, but I'll keep in on the low down and just give a HELL YEH!.

It's been a great season and I've really enjoyed every minute of it.

Soldato
Came straight home after the match. I know its been on the cards for a long time but that feeling of being relegated really is awful. I feel along the lines of a relative dying!

Tottenham were pretty awful but had the quality we have lacked to punish us on the break as we were going for the win obviously. I doubt they will play that badly and win again for a very long time.

Permabanned
Defoe shows exactly why he ISN'T in the side tonight.

Could have easily slipped in Malbranque who would almost certainly have scored yet went for goal himself and got lucky on the deflection..

If you're 2 or 3 nil up with that amount of time left.. fair enough. You weren't... you had a 1 goal lead and Charlton were applying the pressure immensely.

Caporegime
JohnnyG said:
Yes better equipped, a squad that isn't full of weaknesses due to the fact that our whole transfer kitty was wasted on a has been striker on a whim by the owner.

Has been striker? When exactly on his flight over from milan after scoring 28 goals did he lose it? Halfway or just when he touched down in london?

Forget whether Jose asked for him, there isn't a team in the premiership that wouldve turned down Sheva if offered last summer. Its a failing of the club not to get the best out of him.

Exactly the same is true of Ballack. If Fergie was offered him last summer by the americans he wouldve snapped him up.

All this talk of chelsea needing another decent striker. Is this to go alongside Drogba who this time last year was as good as Sheva has been this year?

Sheva is not a has been. If he goes back to Milan I'm sure the manager there will get 20 plus out of him again. I'm sure a new manager at chelsea will too.

Back
Top Bottom