Polar bear vs. Tiger

Man of Honour
Polar bear.

Really super thick and uber fluffy skin would make it really tough to penetrate, and they're much much heavier so would cause so massive damage with a single blow.

Associate
hyper_piper45 said:
I think the tiger would win. I think its got more of a killer instinct and would go straight for the neck of the polar bear and kill it.

i'd say they'd both have a killer instink they both live on meat at the end of the day also how often do you see a tiger take out a elephant on its own yet polar bears can take out small wales small being used very loosely in this situation as most whales are bigger than elephants.

Suspended
we used to do this all the time at my old job.

Best i heard was:

What would win in a fight, a panther or a new york street rat?

The street rat cuz he'd pull his gun out and put a cap in his ass!

Permabanned
dustiestrat said:
i'd say they'd both have a killer instink they both live on meat at the end of the day also how often do you see a tiger take out a elephant on its own yet polar bears can take out small wales small being used very loosely in this situation as most whales are bigger than elephants.
Some tigers do take out elephants.

Associate
squiffy said:
Salt water crocodile v great white shark.

This happened for real at some estuary on the coast of Oz. It was captured on camera too by a helicopter crew. Surprisingly, IMHO, the shark came off worst in the encounter.

As for the Tiger and the Polar bear, my money is on the Tiger. The Polar bear might be larger, but when will you kids learn it's not about size and weight, it really isn't...

USA vs Vietnam
Tyson vs Opponent
Spider vs a Man
USSR vs Afghanistan
Rambo vs any force you care to mention
Kramer vs Kramer
Ali vs George Foreman

Back
Top Bottom