Spurs new kit!

Permabanned
SpursKit2_468x414.jpg

Not sure what to say, looks like we've had a merger with Coventry? :confused:

Soldato
Looks like they have stuck the home and away kit together to show off how they both look in one shot. If the new kit is really half and half like that, then :/

Permabanned
OP
This pic was leaked on the Daily Mails site (they seem to get a fair bit of Spurs news ahead of everyone else, insider!) and the short article has now been removed. Still got the pic linked off their webspace though! :D

As it is Spurs 125th year this kit is a throw back to the first kit we had IIRC (long time to remember that ;)).

Still Blackburn mixed with Coventry blue, not convinced. :eek:

Soldato
I think this is just the commemorative shirt and it will only be worn once, or maybe only worn in European games, like they did with the brown one this year.

As it's Spurs 125th anniversary they'll be releasing a new Home & Away kit plus a special one off kit, though I did hear this was going to be sponsor free. Thing is I don't see how Spurs could wear a sponsor free kit, especially seeing as Mansion pay us so much money.

Soldato
It's just a demo shirt if you like from Puma showing both the home and away kits in one shirt.

The home one will be all white, and the away is apparently a silvery / blue.

Soldato
What the deuce? Thats awful. When I first saw the pic I thought maybe the shirt is showing what both the home and away shirts will be like.

/EDIT - As just cleared up officially by Lead_Head.. Must learn to read threads before posting... :p

Permabanned
That ISNT the kit, it will be all White, well the top at least, because it was leaked before this one was, and it was pure white, with the same White design as you see there

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
Where did you hear that Lead?

I've got a mate who works for a well known dedicated sports channel across Europe who happens to be a Spurs fan. He could be wrong but he has a few contacts at his work.

I believe this pic below to be the home shirt, and then the away silver / blue one to have a collar, like in the OP.

SpursNewShirt_468x468.jpg

Back
Top Bottom