Player of the Month award shared.

Soldato
OP
Gooner14 said:
Berbatov has only scored one league goal against one team in the top half of the table. £40m your having a laugh.
Where did you dig that little nugget of BS up from, typical gooner :rolleyes:

I can think of 2 now off the top of my head, he scored against Chelsea and Everton and he scored loads in Europe against good sides.

£40m having a laugh? Exactly!!! ;)

Soldato
I'd say £40m was too much. One good season in the Premiership shall not a £40m player make.

I'd say he was more likely worth £20m. As you've said though, only the fact that Spurs don't need to sell means he would cost any more. Then again, since when have Spurs ever really HAD to sell, yet they still have!

I reckon Gooner has a list of these types of stats lined up and ready for slating opposition players over the summer, class! :p

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
Where did you dig that little nugget of BS up from, typical gooner :rolleyes:

I can think of 2 now off the top of my head, he scored against Chelsea and Everton and he scored loads in Europe against good sides.

£40m having a laugh? Exactly!!! ;)

So which League game did he score against Chelsea then....

Permabanned
Gooner14 said:
Berbatov has only scored one league goal against one team in the top half of the table. £40m your having a laugh.
You won't be saying that after Man United buy him and you get to watch Rooney, Ronaldo and Berbatov tear your team of immigrants apart.

For the good of the game Berbatov should move to Man Utd, however much I love Martin Jol and the way Spurs play, those three up front along with Giggs, Scholes, Carrick etc in the side would be unbelievable. Who is going to stop them scoring four goals each game?

Soldato
Baker said:
You won't be saying that after Man United buy him and you get to watch Rooney, Ronaldo and Berbatov tear your team of immigrants apart.

For the good of the game Berbatov should move to Man Utd, however much I love Martin Jol and the way Spurs play, those three up front along with Giggs, Scholes, Carrick etc in the side would be unbelievable. Who is going to stop them scoring four goals each game?

LOL :D. You do realise that 2 of the 3 that will "tear your team of immigrants apart" aren't english right?

Good of the game lol :D. On form today eh.

Permabanned
CliffyG said:
LOL :D. You do realise that 2 of the 3 that will "tear your team of immigrants apart" aren't english right?

Good of the game lol :D. On form today eh.
Yes, but notice the other three I mentioned are British, if you can read that is.

Soldato
Baker said:
Yes, but notice the other three I mentioned are British, if you can read that is.

Yes i noticed that, it was completely unrelated to your opening statement though. Man U have there fair share of foreigners too. We can't afford to waste 18 mil on average english players otherwise im sure we'd have less ;).

I can read btw, i can also write!

Permabanned
CliffyG said:
Yes i noticed that, it was completely unrelated to your opening statement though. Man U have there fair share of foreigners too. We can't afford to waste 18 mil on average english players otherwise im sure we'd have less ;).

I can read btw, i can also write!
But you can afford to spend £12million on a below par, unproven English player, who has barely played this season.

Back
Top Bottom