Mickey Mouse tells/teaches Kids to Kill Israelis!!!

Permabanned
Efour2 said:
Dunno, Id guess all the Ones we read and see on the news everyday. Double that for good measure and sprinkle in a few disillusioned home grown ones too, more than 8 im guessing.

More than 8 what? 8 Million?

Permabanned
Copied from the GD thread in which this topic was mentioned briefly:

It has only JUST been pulled off the air and only got pulled because of so much negative publicity - not that the Guardian ever thought to mention it....
Apparently not, shock horror Palestinian terrorists lied to the world.
Middle East Times

Hamas TV refuses to axe contested kids cartoon

May 10, 2007

RAMALLAH, West Bank -- A Hamas-run television channel has defied a Palestinian government request to axe a controversial children's cartoon in which a Mickey Mouse look-alike urges resistance against Israel. A senior official working for Al Aqsa (Jerusalem) television in the Gaza Strip said that the program - "Tomorrow's Pioneers" - would air as normal this Friday in defiance of information minister Mustafa Barghouti.

"The program will continue and it will be broadcast tomorrow at 4.00 pm [1300 GMT]. Mustafa Barghouti misunderstood the issue," said the official on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to talk to the press. Earlier, the information ministry in the West Bank city of Ramallah said: "A politically-oriented children's television program was withdrawn by the Al Aqsa TV station today following a request by the ministry of information."

Barghouti said that the program adopted a "mistaken approach" to the Palestinian struggle against Israeli occupation and that it was wrong to use children's programs to convey political messages. In the program, the Mickey Mouse look-alike named Farfur and a little girl urge resistance against Israel and the United States - along with stressing the importance of daily prayers and drinking milk.

The program drew strong protests from Israeli and Jewish groups, with the Anti-Defamation League slamming the station for promoting a message of radical Islam, anti-Semitism and hatred of the West.

"When you take a Mickey Mouse-like character and deliberately use it to promote an ideology of hatred, obviously it's going to have an impact on children and their thinking," said Abraham Foxman, ADL national director. "For all of their attempts to appear more moderate, Hamas is still willing to indoctrinate children into their culture of hate," added Foxman.

Hamas is the senior partner in the Palestinian national unity government and blacklisted as a terrorist organization in the West. The Islamist movement controls a television and radio network both called Al Aqsa and has just launched a newspaper.

Permabanned
Efour2 said:
isn't politics 2nd place to god/religeon anyway in these countries, or is that just Iran thats that hardcore?
Most of the middle east is hardcore. Iran Iraq and Saudi are the 3 most oft quoted.

Permabanned
Efour2 said:
nah im not saying the process of election is corrupt, im saying that what is the point if the candidates are all pro stoning pro head-cutting off, who ever you vote for you get the same outcome

isn't politics 2nd place to god/religeon anyway in these countries, or is that just Iran thats that hardcore?
Iran isn't hardcore, Saudi Arabia now thats hardcore as are their protogees the Taliban, Iran is a big softie in comparison.

As to your question about politics being in 2nd place, not really politics and religion are the different sides of the same coin. Which is on top depends on the country, but you cannot seperate them like you can in Europe.

Permabanned
AcidHell2 said:
Can't we just build a ... around the middle east and leave them to it.
Well thats what the Israelies have done, its greatly reduced their terrorism problem. As to your suggestion we just need to have a couple of outlets to let the oil out .....

Suspended
Imagine a scenario . . .

The German army succeeded in invading Great Britain in late 1940.

In January 1941, the power stations, hospitals and water treatment plants were either in the hands of the invaders or had been destroyed. As a result, the British government bowed to the inevitable and surrendered.

What would you have done? Simply accepted that by force of arms, the Nazis had an absolute right to plunder our country and turn us into a source of cheap labour or might you have engaged in TERRORIST acts in the hope that you could drive out the invaders?

What would you have told your children? "These Nazis are nice people, learn to love, respect and work for them" perhaps?

Suspended
Shackley said:
Imagine a scenario . . .

The German army succeeded in invading Great Britain in late 1940.?

To take your analogy further, as has been demonstrated in Northern Ireland, both sides accept that those who made the changes are long dead, and that no one can win by drawing any further territorial lines as that will always end up ****ing one side off. So you simply make the best of that situation and move on. Even Paisley and Adams have kissed and made up, do you think you could drop your march for Palestine?

Soldato
cleanbluesky said:
I'd like to hear from the left wing... the ones that haven't been banned or left that is

Hay guys look, the Muslims have a character that asks people to kill! All those poor Israelis have are billions of Dollars worth of weapons in the hands of 18 year old boys and girls.

Unless Mockey mouse has a Jew-specific virus, I don't see anything happening, especially since this has been pulled :D

AcidHell2 said:
Is anyone else swaying that Islam doesnt just contain a few nutters but most of them are nutters. I've started thinking like this since that girl got stoned to death :(, 2000people joined into to stone her and it was started by her parents. What religion teaches that (I know it's not the religion but the culture). Know this brainwashing kids from a stupidly young age. I just despise these country's. What is going through there heads?

Can't we just build a 1mile high stone wall around the middle east and leave them to it.

And you are probably asking yourself how many girls have been stoned to death, but you should also ask yourself how many people have died in the various countries the beloved CIA has put their men in power, often after bloody coups.

I am not saying that they are right into stoning someone to death (I would love this kind of death...) but at least they are doing something out of respect for their religion, however sick that is.

All the US is doing is crippling other countries, and it's people included, purely out of greed. If you ask me, the odd girl stoned to death means nothing next to the millions that have died because of US interventions.

Shackley said:
Imagine a scenario . . .

In January 1941, the power stations, hospitals and water treatment plants were either in the hands of the invaders or had been destroyed. As a result, the British government bowed to the inevitable and surrendered.

What would you have done? Simply accepted that by force of arms, the Nazis had an absolute right to plunder our country and turn us into a source of cheap labour or might you have engaged in TERRORIST acts in the hope that you could drive out the invaders?

What would you have told your children? "These Nazis are nice people, learn to love, respect and work for them" perhaps?

Yes but the British are not dirty Muslim terrorists, unlike them Palestinians! :mad:

Last edited:
Suspended
Sleepy said:
Though you're going to have to imagine a Palestinian country as well, cos that never ever existed. A fact that Shackley cannot understand.
And a fine distinction that the people who were thrown off their land seem not to have recognised either.

Now Dozey, how about you answer the question.

Soldato
Shackley said:
Imagine a scenario . . .

1) The UK was a state when we engaged the Nazis in war, Palestine is still not a state.

2) Hitler intended to invade the UK, the Jews did not invade Palestine, they shared the Palestine land as immigrants until they decided to do what the Palestinians have still failed to achieve - make a state.

3) The did not give Hitler an incentive to threaten the UK other than opposing his murder of Jews, the Palestinian mufti on the other hand recruited for the SS - which in turn promoted the murder of Jews and gave the a reason to want to emigrate.

Suspended
cleanbluesky said:
You appear either not to have understood the questions or as sometimes happens, to have answered something else. Perhaps if I rephrase them you will find it easier to understand and answer them:
  • What would you have done if Great Britain had been invaded?
  • Would you simply have accepted that by force of arms, the Nazis had an absolute right to plunder our country and turn us into a source of cheap labour or might you have engaged in TERRORIST acts in the hope that you could drive out the invaders?
  • What would you have told your children? "These Nazis are nice people, learn to love, respect and work for them" perhaps?

Soldato
Shackley said:
You appear either not to have understood the questions or as sometimes happens, to have answered something else. Perhaps if I rephrase them you will find it easier to understand and answer them:
  • What would you have done if Great Britain had been invaded?
  • Would you simply have accepted that by force of arms, the Nazis had an absolute right to plunder our country and turn us into a source of cheap labour or might you have engaged in TERRORIST acts in the hope that you could drive out the invaders?
  • What would you have told your children? "These Nazis are nice people, learn to love, respect and work for them" perhaps?

I didn't realise there were questions in there. Since we're talking about Israel and Palestine, perhaps you can also examine my comments and realise that the two situations are incomparable.

In answer to your question though, I would oppose the Nazi regieme but the most important aspect about that is that I wouldn't do so through children's TV, I wouldn't induce hate in children so they threw rocks at Nazi soldiers, I wouldn't also then seek to rule the UK by militia and violent oppose the other groups who also wished to secure our country from the Nazis and dismiss them as 'rivals'.

Oh, and just to remind you that the Palestinians dont have a state

Aod

Aod

Soldato
"Oh yeah?! more like TERRORIST toast!"

your point is indefensible Shackley. don't try to push a mountain a mile on your own, it can't be done.

Suspended
Aod said:
"Oh yeah?! more like TERRORIST toast!"

your point is indefensible Shackley. don't try to push a mountain a mile on your own, it can't be done.
WTF are you talking about :confused:

Toast :confused:

Point :confused:

I asked three questions. If you don't want to, or can't answer the questions, fair enough, but do try not to get into fantasies about pushing mountains.

Suspended
cleanbluesky said:
I didn't realise there were questions in there.
:confused:

cleanbluesky said:
I would oppose the Nazi regieme but the most important aspect about that is that I wouldn't do so through children's TV, I wouldn't induce hate in children so they threw rocks at Nazi soldiers
Interesting as it is to know some of the things that you WOULDN'T do, it would be even more interesting what you WOULD do if Great Britain were occupied - if anything.

Permabanned
Shackley said:
And a fine distinction that the people who were thrown off their land seem not to have recognised either.
Their inexcusable desire to not face reality but to exists in some fantasy has lead to 50 years of pain and misery for the Palestinian people, betrayed by their leaders and kept as a stick to berate the west with by other Arab states.

Your question is irrelevant, as it has no bearing on reality.

Aod

Aod

Soldato
Shackley said:
WTF are you talking about :confused:

Toast :confused:

Point :confused:
its a quote from an online comic i read. fairly pointless but i was making fun of your use of the word TERRORIST in consistent caps.

Back
Top Bottom