• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Which AMD/ATI cards have best RMA times...

Soldato
With the new AMD/ATI cards being released monday...Which brand is the best for RMA times..

I seen reports of HIS & connect3D on here taking around 8 to 10weeks for an RMA....

Associate
I believe that ASUS, HIS and Connect3d have very long times. Can't comment about the rest.

Some peopl swear by EVGA and BFG but I've never had one.

However, know your rights regarding RMAs, you don't have to wait 8-10weeks for a replacement - that is deemed 'unreasonable'.

EF

Associate
Oh, no idea, I was just going on what people have said on here.

Sorry for any confusion. Still unacceptable waiting 8-10 weeks for a RMA, especially considering that a graphics card is a critical component of a PC.

Associate
I've Just RMA'd an EVGA card and it took just over a week, not too bad. Although they never replied to any E-mail's I sent them (It took me shouting at the German representitive to get the RMA kicked off) and they never updated me on the status of the RMA at any stage along the way, at least I got a new card fairly quickly.

I'm also in the process of RMA'ing a PowerColor card, it's been 80 days since I sent off the card and I have just now got conformation a replacement has been shipped lol.

Caporegime
EVGA/BFG don't make ATi cards, If if dies after the 28 days then it could take weeks from any manufacturer, if its within the 28 days then OcUK would sort it out, in which case you would have your replacemenet in about 10 days, or sometimes even less depending on how busy they are. :)

Back
Top Bottom