Online ordering problem

Associate
My credit card is like a well oiled machine.

It gets used almost daily, much to my shame but cleared religiously every month. ;)

Can anyone tell me why i am unable to order anything off OC-UK?. Under the old system, there was never a problem but i have just placed my first order for around £700 and it`s being declined.

I entered my billing address correctly and added a delivery address and i assumed, as it was my first order under the new system, my attempt to get the order sent to my delivery address was the problem. I changed it to be sent to my home address (billing address) and still it`s being declined.

I`ve ordered over £15k of PC parts off OC-Uk down the years and this is the first time i`ve had a problem.

Anyone able to shed any light before i order from somewhere else? :rolleyes:

Soldato
It's your bank, OCUK doesn't any input in whether the payment is declined or not and all they get is 'Declined' fromt the payment processor.

Probably because it's internet and computers your bank is being careful - phone orders are different in this sense.

Phone your bank and ask them why they declined it - they'll most likely say something about spending patterns and remove the block so you can pay normally.

Back
Top Bottom