Nice to walk into a package when you get home..

Soldato
OP
I fitted the feet today:

29042007006.jpg

Soldato
OP
Yesterday whilst drowning in my own flem from the flu, I tapped the shrouds to 6-32, cleaned out the PA120.3 (water comes out of it crystal clear ).

Previously I had painted the rad brackets and the bare alu that had shown due to taking off the top plate from the 5.25" bays.

Then mounted the rad with brackets and shroud to the 5.25 bays. Fits like a glove. I really like the look of the socket cap screws.

Also lopped off the yate loon wires and recrimped to 3pin only, for less mess and still have the posibility to fan control. Also got some black 3pin headers and cable braided the wires.

Rad%20001.jpg

Rad%20002.jpg

Rad%20003.jpg

Excuse the mess, had to take all my work stuff out of car as went on date Friday night :/

Soldato
Looking good Mekrel

Got my brackets on order from the USA so I should be able to start my build soon

Does the PA120.3 fit ok?

*edit* On a second look it looks like you've cut out the top section above the radiator.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
yes, you have to remove the top bit but no cutting involved.

all you have to do is drill out 4 small rivets and the plate comes away, was more of a problem for me as having it powder cut meant bare alu was shwon from where the plate overlapped the side walls of the 5.25 bay. although i just spray painted them.

appologise for the poor grammar in my post, my shift key doesn't work ;/.

Back
Top Bottom