Employed? - Whats your Trade?

Caporegime
I work at Millbrook.

Mainly my work involves setting up the instrumentaion and high speed (1000 -10000 frames per second) cameras to record car crashes at the Crash Laboratory and the HyGE sled areas.

When not actually crashing them I also get to generally abuse cars while doing J-turns, ramp jumps, kerb strikes, max speed ABS stops, and all sorts of other fun things while trying to set up the sensor calibration for airbag deployment.

I also get to go off site and do some other fun stuff. Recently we went to an MOD test site in Lincolnshire where we were instrumenting up various vehicles, and setting up the cameras to record the protection provided by a new type of armour against live landmines of differing sizes.

Soldato
Engineering Supervisor on the Railways. I run the renewals side of things.
That's when you close a station for the weekend, rip up all the runners and sleepers and install new rail.

Soldato
Currently a Bus Driver (Transportation Operative NVQ lvl 2)

Previously Security Guard (SIA Licensed grade 3 (CCTV Controller) and C&G in Conflict management)

Before That Bakery Manager (Technical Bakery and Pastry Chef NVQ lvl 4 or 5 cannot remember but two separate NVQ's)

makes me sick loads a bits of paper and certificates but non in n area i really enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom