Desperate Virgins - C4 - now.

Permabanned
OP
semi-pro waster said:
I was going to ask about the other similarities to a radiator and then realised that joke is only going to lead to bad places unsuitable for this forum. :eek:

I don't know what you mean...?

lets see...radiators:

...are mounted against a wall
...have their pressure set using a nipple
...are something you rub your hands over in the morning until you feel all warm throughout
...drip during the night
...keep your slippers warm

:/

*n

Soldato
penski said:
I am comfortable with my body and love my penis. is that such a bad thing?
Hurrah! Be proud of your penis! On another forum I talk about mine every opportunity I get. But the threads normally get closed quite soon after. Obviously the mods are jealous.

On today's program the only one that made me cringe was the 29 year old. The other dude had opportunities but wasn't able to perform, which at least proves he wasn't a complete loser since he could at least convince a girl to have sex with him even if he wasn't able to go through with it. And the woman used to believe this no sex before marriage nonsense so at least she was actually choosing not to have sex (even though it was for a stupid reason).

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Jesus have none of the twads heard of prostitutes?
If I hadn't had any for that long I would have probably done myself in by now

Soldato
penski said:
I don't know what you mean...?

lets see...radiators:

...are mounted against a wall
...have their pressure set using a nipple
...are something you rub your hands over in the morning until you feel all warm throughout
...drip during the night
...keep your slippers warm

:/

*n

5*

Permabanned
if i was a virgin till I was 50 I'd cut my penis off with a machete and then hammer my nuts in with a hatchet.

Just like in the video I constantly whine about

Soldato
Phalanx said:
if i was a virgin till I was 50 I'd cut my penis off with a machete and then hammer my nuts in with a hatchet.

Just like in the video I constantly whine about

lol?

Damn i missed it.....if i can get sex.....be it in a close with a stranger....or a girl i cant remember meeting but im going with....then anybody can!

Why would you even go on tv showing people your life like this......its not really gonna improve your chances. :(

Associate
daz said:
Yeah the guy had a 24 port switch beneath his DVD player, that's where he's going wrong .

It was mentioned that he ran his own IT business, perhaps he repairs/tests equipment etc.

I kinda felt for him though when he went to visit his mother, she seemed somewhat uncaring about his situation.

Soldato
That bloke coaching the guy was a loser. He failed to build the guys confidence before throwing him in the deep end. It causes quite the reverse to someone if they keep failing over and over, untill they have a panic attack. You need to be oozing self worth.
That guy if he was so great could have easily started the convo and introduced the other guy with a fake story at least, or sat with him for a few hours, and tried to teach him some openers, and closers.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Murf said:
Impotent for 34 years or just nerves? :eek:
if I recall correctly, he caught glandular fever off his first girlfriend which crippled him.

understandably, that would **** up your interactions with women...

*n

Back
Top Bottom