I might be joining the BMW club! + remaps

Soldato
Simon at www.e-maps.co.uk was my choice for my remap. Great value, fantastic service too. He will happily spend time checking the on board diagnostics as well as getting his hands dirty under the bonnest to make sure everything is in order before/after the map :)

Caporegime
[TW]Fox said:
He has an older 330i, prefacelift, with no leather and an 'unusual' colour scheme, and 3 times the mileage.

Not saying I wouldnt rather have his car over a 320i, but, thats why it was under £8k.

Isn't your 530i the same age with more options, bigger engine and manual and didn't you pay a similar price?

Man of Honour
Phate said:
Isn't your 530i the same age with more options, bigger engine and manual and didn't you pay a similar price?

Correct. My 5 Series is also the wrong side of 100,000 miles and this 3 Series is low mileage. You know what I'd chose, but Joe Public thinks different and its Joe Public which dictates car values, not clued up forum posters.

Caporegime
[TW]Fox said:
Correct. My 5 Series is also the wrong side of 100,000 miles and this 3 Series is low mileage. You know what I'd chose, but Joe Public thinks different and its Joe Public which dictates car values, not clued up forum posters.

I knew about the mileage, but you were very clever in getting a lot of things replaced under waruantee.

Personally I would be looking for a 330i and not a 320 - Luke saw how impressive they are at the RR plus I wouldn't want an automatic.

Soldato
OP
Well we've just found out that property devleopers want to buy the houses opposite us and either build flats or a supermarket! So now my folks are thinking of moving instead meaning a new car is off the cards for a while until things are sorted.

Amazing how things change in a day :(

Soldato
OP
Phate said:
You've still got a good car in the meantime! :)

true, soon as I get the exhaust sorted out, think there's a hole in the front box, really shouldn't take speed bumps that quick. It is quite funny though, I was in 3rd doing about 40 and went under a railway bridge and dropped it into second and floored it, some guy walking under the bridge walking his dog nearly had a fit and the dog started going mad :p

Back
Top Bottom