Night Out

Soldato
Quite possibly heading over to Bury(Gtr Manchester) this Saturday for a night out, being from Rochdale, the nightlife is non existant, no night clubs left, just bars that are empty. So being my 1st time in Bury in the evening, I was wondering what bars are the best to go to? And what about a club to finish the night off...?

Associate
Depends what you like music wise and how old you are.

Two tubs is good for a laugh if you not under 25 lol and fancy pullin an older bird.

Or there's the lap dancing bar and then the regulars like yates, wetherspoons etc

To be honest its no better than Rochdale just a change of scenery and more expense in taxis.

Soldato
Most prople in Bury, including myself end up going in either Ronnie's (which is just full of pill heads), Liquid Lounge, Siberia and Sol.

To be honest Bury is pretty **** and there always seems to be loads of ********* about.

Associate
Bury is pretty **** tbh.. Im just afew miles down the road in Heywood ( Which is even worse :p )

Probably best are Sol and Yates ( Just round the corner from the bus station ), Never been in Siberia, But ive been told its cheap beer before 10pm.

But going into Manchester is so much better :)

But if you really wanna go to Bury, get the 471 bus and pick me up in Heywood :D

Back
Top Bottom