Anyone been to Oulton park today?

Soldato
Fantastic day out. The Dunlop great and british festival, loads of highlights inc the Mini Challenge, Mini Sevens, they were both fantastic and a parade lap for all mini owners there..

If you were there you will of seen be amidst the sea of mini's that did the parade lap.

Some factastic cars on show, we left just after the endurance race started.. watched a Ferrari and a Clio Cup spin off at the top of the pit lane.

One numpty managed to crash on his out lap.. how he managed to do it we dont know, wasnt even wet, he seemed to mount the line curb on a Chicanne and up he goes over the track and spins out on the grass..

Soldato
OP
Wicksta said:
Any pics?

I used to race Mini se7ens, had a fantastic time :D

Just waiting on other club members to upload, ill also upload the video of the parade lap.. stuck my phone under my passengers head rest.. followed (And got smoked) by my mates Works GP.. fantastic car :D

Soldato
OP
A few pics now :) - Vid will be available asap.

oulton%20park%20002.JPG

P5280040.JPG

Taken from my freinds GP.. shows a long line of us coming round for our second lap.

P5280041.JPG

And Another

GP.JPG

Young micheals GP and all of us sat inside the Gazaebo... great view from the bottom chicane

Soldato
OP
P5280011.JPG

Freind of a freinds scooby, plus most of our cars.. some had disappeared to register for the parade lap early.

520261559_e983bf2ae0_b.jpg

A few from the challenge

520770507_848b14c2a5.jpg

Great pic of Micks GP

Back
Top Bottom