Apple seen unloading new MacBook Pros and (possibly) iMacs at WWDC

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Yeah, it's usually 3-5 days initially, then down to 24hrs after a few weeks :)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Hey all,

Just to take it off topic for a moment (saves creating a new thread).

I remember someone saying they owned Apple stock. Where did you purchase it from? Links would be nice.

Cheers

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Justin said:
You can only get it if you go to the WWDC.
..and you're a registered developer.

Besides, even though Apple are giving out "Feature-Complete" betas, you have to remember they're still only betas. The bugs won't be worked out for a few months after WWDC anyway.

Soldato
Is there any chance of them putting a better GFX in the Macbook Pros? I want a laptop for gaming and have an emac at the mo and love Tiger etc but the X1600 in the Macbook isn't as powerful as say the Dells that have the 7950 GFX card.

Soldato
OP
AFK_Matrix said:
Is there any chance of them putting a better GFX in the Macbook Pros? I want a laptop for gaming and have an emac at the mo and love Tiger etc but the X1600 in the Macbook isn't as powerful as say the Dells that have the 7950 GFX card.

There's a few rumours about that, have a look here.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

VaderDSL said:
If they update the gfx I think I'm going to buy the new 15" :) sell this one hopefully
That's the one thing that might sway me to sell my current one and buy the new one before Leopard.

Not overly chuffed with Santa Rosa but if they are bumping it up with LED and a new gfx then it'd make a lovely machine until October :D;)

Back
Top Bottom