The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Man of Honour
Soldato
Ooh, I finally got around to advancing in this game. Here's the infamous brain scorcher, maker of so many zombies that are so fun to kill.

brainscorcherxq8.jpg

Soldato
dbmzk1 said:
Because it's pointless.

it's not pointless. I for one much prefer to look at nice big wide screen shots (on my nice big wide screen monitor ;) ) than to look at piddly little 800x600 shots. And i have a fast internet connection so loading times aren't an issue.

I really don't see how you can call this thread pointless.

Soldato
Its pintless becuase you could ahve carried using the old one and used thumbnails. And don't tell me imageshack gives popups becuase it only does it once. And if you cant be bothered to click on thumbnails then you really should get out and get some exercise.

Permabanned
OP
MoNkEyMiKeY said:
Its pintless becuase you could ahve carried using the old one and used thumbnails. And don't tell me imageshack gives popups becuase it only does it once. And if you cant be bothered to click on thumbnails then you really should get out and get some exercise.
Actually the Imageshack for me when clicking thumbnails is ALWAYS slow and it's not my internet connection.

I'd rather have them as big screenshots than using thumbnails for that exact reason, I expect the image to have loaded within 5 secs not have to wait 5 seconds for the image to just start loading.

Back
Top Bottom