Work advice

Soldato
OP
cheers for the support ppl

Im sat here trying to clear my head and i know theres nothing really wrong with it in my eyes. But its everyone else that sees it as really funny joke and i know you will all say you shouldnt give a damn of what other ppl think but i do :(

Associate
It really isn't worth worrying about dude.:)

At 21, half the folks bragging about the 'birds' they've pulled are probably lying anyway.

It'll blow over in due course, don't let them rile you, just smile and brush it off, or try to take some positives from it, and the time will come with the right person when you can enjoy losing your virginity.

Life is a rollercoaster ride but this is nowhere near the bottom so cheer up.:)

Associate
bakes0310 said:
cheers for the support ppl

Im sat here trying to clear my head and i know theres nothing really wrong with it in my eyes. But its everyone else that sees it as really funny joke and i know you will all say you shouldnt give a damn of what other ppl think but i do :(

Nothing wrong with it at all mate, I know it sounds stupid but you'll understand that when you've lost it. My advice is don't let it get you down, sadly people will always gossip about it until something new comes along for them to talk about.

I started seeing a girl who at 24 was still a virgin, she found it difficult to talk about and seemed embarrassed but I really didn't see it as anything more than someone not knowing how to drive.

If it bothers you that much take a trip to Amsterdam, if you decide to "do the deed" then it's done for, on the other hand personally I wouldn't be pressured into it, a win win could be going to Amsterdam (nice city for a weekend) telling everyone you lost it and then just waiting till the right women comes along. (do tell her that it's your first time, any decent girl will understand and put in a bit of extra effort ;) )

Caporegime
Tbh Bakes, when you do lose your virginity, you'll have a cup of tea and wonder what the hell you were so worried about, it's not that special :p

Caporegime
Steameh said:
Depends on the woman your doing it with.
Well I would say that there is a difference between 'making love' and 'having sex'. Making love, then yeah it does. Sex? Doesn't really matter, as long as she's not a munter.

Soldato
platypus said:
Well I would say that there is a difference between 'making love' and 'having sex'. Making love, then yeah it does. Sex? Doesn't really matter, as long as she's not a munter.

I'm not refering to special as in, omfg she is the one for me. I'm talking about how ******* good she is in bed. :p

But yea, find that special someone then sex does become special :)

Caporegime
Steameh said:
I'm not refering to special as in, omfg she is the one for me. I'm talking about how ******* good she is in bed. :p
Well ok, point taken, no matter how hot someone is, if they're crap in bed it makes the sex somewhat pointless.

Associate
platypus said:

What's wrong with munters ? Some of the best sex you can have is with munters. That whole eager to please thing.

Associate
platypus said:
Tbh Bakes, when you do lose your virginity, you'll have a cup of tea and wonder what the hell you were so worried about, it's not that special :p

i agree lol ^^

Seriously nothing to be worried about at all... if they want to be nob jocks n laugh at you tell them to go **** themselves :)

Soldato
Look dude tell the to mind thier own business... I was a fully fledgged member of the vclub until the week before i was 21. Some ppl get it from a very early age and others dont its just life. Just tell anyone that ever mentions it that you would rather make love to someone you are really in love with that to sh@g some scutter that you meat in a nightclub and thats truly how you feel... If they dont appreciate that then they are the ones that have such a small life that they just poke fun at you. And you never know... One of the ladies in the office/company may get wind of your "Waiting for the right woman to come along attitude" and be into that commitment and away you go...

Chill and let them say whatever and dont let it bother you... ;)

Lew

Lew

Associate
I dont think you have anything to worry about dude,

I was probably the last of my mates to do the Business but I didn't care. I did it with Someone I loved not some slapper :)

Its all good in the Hood

Back
Top Bottom